Explosion in German Restaurant (Syrian Refugee Bomb Attack)

It's going to be HILARIOUS if he's the only fatality.

Please God, let it be.

Another tanned German, workplace incident?

It's going to be HILARIOUS if he's the only fatality.

Please God, let it be.

There was one I think 2-3 years back, suicide bomber's gear was botched, and he was blown in half and bled out, no casualties either, except for the objects impacted by the botched explosions.

One person has been killed and another 11 injured in an explosion at a cafe in the Bavarian city of Ansbach.

The blast was caused by an explosive device, the local mayor Carda Seidel said at a press conference. It had earlier been reported to be a gas explosion.

The explosion happened at about 10pm local time, near the entrance to an open-air music festival, with some 2,500 in attendance. The festival was shut down as a precaution after the explosion. There were some reports

Germany is on edge after a deadly rampage at a Munich mall on Friday in which nine people were killed and an axe attack on a train near Wuerzburg last Monday in which five people were wounded.

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann was being briefed about the incident, the spokesman said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...germany-city-of-ansbach-bavaria-a7154186.html

liberal mod closed your thread

Terror attack EVERY single day!!!

Even on Sundays.

Honestly, I don´t know even what to say.

This is too much and all the liberal twitter comments like "we don´t give them our fear" etc. finish me off.

Mods merge if necessary

The Mayor of Ansbach, Carda Seidel, has confirmed to local media that the explosion was due to an explosive device.

It remains unclear as to whether it was a suicide attack or a planted device.

Police and fire services responded to the blast shortly after 10pm Nurenberg time (6am AEST), which was initially said to have been a possible gas explosion.

http://www.news.com.au/world/german...h/news-story/f3e572745ad131c052bc4d2cefcc0384

So France has the highest percentage of muslims in europe and germany second...we seeing a trend yet?
You owe refugees nothing. Do not let them in your country. If you want to buy them a cup of coffee a day and send it to morocco go the fuck ahead.
This sense of entitlement is bullshit.

Honestly, I don´t know even what to say.

This is too much and all the liberal twitter comments like "we don´t give them our fear" etc. finish me off.

Don't let yourself get blown up by them. Just laugh at them...not their pedo prophet...but just laugh and the explosives will roll right off of you - liberals

As a reward for Merkel's open-door immigration policy, Germany only subjected to small-scale attacks, sexual assaults, etc. Not that bad.

The German gov't will respond by tightening the hate speech laws.

Back