Rumored Explanation for Conor-MGK Incident (Serious)

Not excusing his behavior but Conor is kind of tame compared to many athletes in sports that pay real money, musicians, actors, etc. Megan Fox is probably on Conor's bucketlist of hoes to bang ever since he was a teenager and he watched Transformers.
I always got the vibe that he didn't wanna stick with Dee ince he blew up, but she got pregnant and she's stuck with him since the beginning so it'll be a bad look if he bailed for some celebhoes

The better question is why is it such a big deal?

What are we supposed to do? Assemble and unite in making her irrelevant again? Wouldn't that just make her more relevant?

Yeah, we just don't care that much whether she is or isn't relevant.

<WhatItIs>
You are correct sir, although he did make a good point, she made what 2 movies like 12 years ago lol and is still A-List, but the better question was how her bf got famous

Not excusing his behavior but Conor is kind of tame compared to many athletes in sports that pay real money, musicians, actors, etc. Megan Fox is probably on Conor's bucketlist of hoes to bang ever since he was a teenager and he watched Transformers.
This, Benjamin Mendy just got indicted in like 4 rape charges. And Gylfi Sigurdson is under investigation for being a pedo.

RigidAnguishedAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif
Who is this?

It was definitely something beyond Conor asking for a picture and no one wants to say exactly what it was right now. Truth is we will probably not know until one of them gets desperate enough to write a tell all book. If Megan was a UFC fan girl, then her being a potential Conor fan girl is the least surprising thing ever.

MGK and Megan's response after the incident, when they were interviewed, was also very bizarre, like MGK was mad at her and she was trying to cool down the situation - she said he was the 'most talented boy in the whole world', called him 'daddy' and credited him for picking her dress out.

I always got the vibe that he didn't wanna stick with Dee ince he blew up, but she got pregnant and she's stuck with him since the beginning so it'll be a bad look if he bailed for some celebhoes

She's been there since he was a bum getting welfare checks, no? She deserves to live the good life. I'd say he's a stand-up dude for sticking by her but you know he's been banging women behind her back for years now. Then again, maybe they have an open marriage?

I don't know why any rich man ever gets married if they're just going to cheat. In this day and age, you're gonna get caught. Maybe it's that ego telling them they won't.

Back