Social Explain to me why rural and metropolitan america are so different when it comes to voting.

Anti social ppl move to ranches and burbs so it stands to reason they'd vote for anti-social party.

Look at Keyne. Has two multi thousand acre ranches and started pining for Trump.
I think it's completely reasonable to develop an anti social attitude when faced with the constant chaos and uncertainty faced in overly populated, bustling cities. Hence why people move to burbs or rural areas. I've lived in both, and I definitely had a stronger connection to my community when living in a more rural area, there are less people so you're more inclined to get to know the people you do see. Whereas in the city, where you share space with and pass by thousands of people a day, not knowing any of them. That's anti social.

Humans aren't meant to live in very large cities you see from the likes of LA, the effect of which in turn fragments the minds of individuals who can't save themselves. The government utilizes this as an advantage to regulate their grievances while simultaneously creating agencies with added regulations and bureaucracy. Having a large pop makes it easier for governing bodies to divide people into their groups as a way of restoring order but at the same time spur up tribalism within the communities. In time the diffusion of responsibilities from people in clustered areas give up their autonomy to the government bodies, which only grows in dependence over time until indoctrination is complete...
LA isn't a large city.

Just look at Texas, every major city goes Blue. Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso. I think Ft. Worth stayed red. So then you those big counties go blue, but also have alot of red voting. So then the state stays red because the other 200 rural counties go red. It's truly fascinating.

America isn't "Still waters run deep"

Pick a flag color

Summon your god

Fight!

It’s always been a culturally divide . Though there is a good people on both sides . It’s hard to reconcile that , especially in cases of survival .Most people aren’t all one side left or right . But when ur labeled woke for just not hating gays or believing in racism shit gets wild. Plus a lot of people are fat in those states. Also if u go to school in ny, Miami, California. Them southern girls be coming out here getting worked out. There not use to the freedom , and been secretly watching Tupac videos there whole life and want to be saved

I disagree with this. These living on the country sides are voting RED not these from the Suburbans because these from the Suburbans normally vote Blue.
Well I would say that depends on how you define Suburbs. I live in a small city - 43rd largest in the US - that is also large area wise, about 1000 people per square mile with 450,000 residents. That ratio spreads people out to allow for many areas with Suburban feel. (Population density of LA is 7.5 X more and New York is 27 X more). Anyway, as an experiment I drove through neighbor hoods counting Trump vs Biden signs. Completely unscientific, yes I know, but the nicer neighborhoods, with larger houses and water views had Trump signs over Biden by 6 to one. Step down the average home value, and the numbers became more evenly split. VB went to Biden by 5% so not fool proof, but neighboring Norfolk, not as affluent or spread out (4.5 X population density) so less suburban like, went to Biden by 40%

IDK It's weird man. Like in Michigan, Detroit and Flint vote democrat so the rest of the state gets no say. Literally a small small portion, South east MI, gets to decide who governs the other 95% of the state when that corner of MI couldn't possibly be more different. Big cities vs extreme rural area.

You guys who keep coming at me are idiots, I'm not even a big Trump guy. I'm indifferent on him lol, the memeing gets you brainlet's too easily
Unless every post you make is about how much you hate Trump they treat you like you worship him.

Cost of living in cities is so high even middle class income isn't enough to live. They are too dumb to realize you can move out and live a good life then assume most of the country is as miserable as they are.

Because being a methhead redneck is cooler than being an functial alcoholic office drone

Careful now, calling the wrong person a redneck and not a hillbilly might see you disappearded

It's only 4 million people. And it's spread out over the size of like multiple counties. USA doesn't have any big cities except maybe NYC.

Sorry, I ninja edited.

But, the guy you quoted commented on how "humans aren't meant to live in large cities" so I would guess he is speaking from something of a broader perspective than you.
And your perspective is clearly very limited. The city I live in is the largest or second largest in my country - it's physically larger than LA, with a lower population and I would still call it a large, densely populated city - the sort of environment in which people aren't really meant to exist, and which makes it easier for politicians to manipulate and control populations and perceptions.

LA is one of the twenty largest cities in the world.

Sorry, I ninja edited.

But, the guy you quoted commented on how "humans aren't meant to live in large cities" so I would guess he is speaking from something of a broader perspective than you.
And your perspective is clearly very limited. The city I live in is the largest or second largest in my country - it's physically larger than LA, with a lower population and I would still call it a large, densely populated city - the sort of environment in which people aren't really meant to exist, and which makes it easier for politicians to manipulate and control populations and perceptions.

LA is one of the twenty largest cities in the world.

I cant imagine living in a village there

Got to dodge bullets like matrix

A lot City folk think they are better than country folks. Call themselves progressive, and push the boundaries of their progressive ideals against their already cramped urban neighbors.

Then, many city folks like to advocate that the government put very intrusive policies in place, and advocate that the government have more, not less control over the day to day lives of those citizens, while simultaneously putting zero stock into basic life concepts like personal responsibility, and a hard work ethic. Then they scratch their heads and wonder why there are huge groups of unemployed citizens running around the city abusing drugs and being harassed and killed by the police.

So then people flee the cities in droves running for the suburbs and rural communities, all the while telling these other kind of people that their way of life is dated and trash.

Quite ironic actually.

Last edited:
First of all im not from the usa, but i have a very little understanding of what are the more "conservative" and "liberal" areas of your country, it does surprise me though of how much the voting patterns are different in the big cities to the countryside, don't get me wrong that does happen in my country as well ( in general the rural parts are more "conservative" everywhere in the world i guess ) but not to the same degree, i was surprised to see the maps where biden won and than i realized he basically only took some cities in this states ( shit i was surprised of how many republicans there were in northern california ) anyway guys, explain to me.
Pretty much comes down to hillbillies vs people with some intelligence.

A lot City folk think they are better than country folks.

Considering how many Sherdogers went "country folks are richer and the only decent human being in the whole country!!!!!!", this is pretty hilarious. You all look down on each other, have a different set of equally arbitrary values and think that you are the only real Americans.

In the 'country' you realize if you don't get it done for yourself, nobody else is going to do it for you.

Back