Explain to me one thing: why would some people tunes in every week to watch TUF 18...

There can be pleasure in watching train wrecks/people and things you don't like though.

Kind of like watching all the coo coo people on American Idol/X Factor can at times be more entertaining than watching people who actually know how to sing.

"TheOracleofMMA" has spoken, all hail the great one

Why do I have sex with girls I hate? Some things are just mysteries.

I wasn't going to watch this season and I'm not a huge WMMA fan. Not b/c they are women but b/c the skill level isn't as high and there isn't much depth. However this train wreck of a season is somewhat entertaining. Rhonda is a basketcase, her coach is a nutjob, Manny is the voice of reason for his team, the girls all pick on one other girl just like it's high school, Tate is playing it off like the cool mature one (which may or may not be the real truth), Dana is acting like "this isn't what the UFC is all about guys, let's keep it calm"...when you know that is complete B.S. He LOVES the confrontations and meltdowns on the show, why do you think they show them all? Caraway appears to be a mute, Rhonda or Edmund or someone from Team Rousey is posting all over here as damage control, what's not to like other than this run on sentence that lacks proper punctutation, spelling, and paragraphs?

LOL @ all the self-proclaimed TUF 18 haters who read this thread and slowly backed away :D

What's the matter, too insecure to admit you secretly enjoys watching this season, despite the contradiction that you claims so adamantly every single week? :)

May be I should start quoting these ass clowns who said they wouldn't watch a minute of the show, yet shows up in every PBP discussion, hahaha.

Last edited:
Honestly so far its been an entertaining show. I dont know how anyone can complain about it.

I turn it to see how Ronda will behave. Honestly I have never been fan of tuf fights. They are almost always very low quality. Im interested in the drama

LOL @ all the self-proclaimed TUF 18 haters who read this thread and slowly backed away :D

What's the matter, too insecure to admit you secretly enjoys watching this season, despite the contradiction that you claims so adamantly every single week? :)

May be I should start quoting these ass clowns who said they wouldn't watch a minute of the show, yet shows up in every PBP discussion, hahaha.

They have to watch the show otherwise they wouldn't be able to discuss the failings of each episode. Maybe they aren't watching the season to watch mma skills.

They have to watch the show otherwise they wouldn't be able to discuss the failings of each episode. Maybe they aren't watching the season to watch mma skills.

Hmmm...I wonder if they tunes in to watch the "mediocre/boring fights that nobody wants to watch", or to watch the "TUF House dramas that nobody wants to watch".

Maybe they just want to watch how ridiculous it is to laugh at it?

Idk, I like TUF. Some of the fights are awful and some of the drama is really stupid but it's MMA and there are some cool people every season so I like to watch it as long as there are some good fighters there.

Back