Explain to me one thing: why would some people tunes in every week to watch TUF 18...

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
...after announcing to the world early on that "WMMA is not for me" and "I'll never watch a minute of TUF 18", then sneaks in each and every week's PBP discussion for the sole pupose of grieving how much they supposedly-hate to watch the show?

0/10

No one knows the answer to your question and does not pertain to MMA. If you want a psychological analysts try a forum related to the human mind.

So you think it has more to do with Mental/Psychological issues rather than MMA itself?

Reasonable theory. Their strange behavior do seems to be different than normal people.

0/10

No one knows the answer to your question and does not pertain to MMA. If you want a psychological analysts try a forum related to the human mind.

Thanks mod. Oh, wait.....

I brought up a similar question a few weeks ago. Its like calling a sex hot line just to say "I'm not in the mood". Or calling in to a television poll to tell everyone you're undecided. To each his own, but its really pretty simple: if you don't like WMMA, don't tune in.

Ya haha, there is alot of crazies out in the world ;p

I am sorry I couldn't answer your question because I don't know the exact science behind it.

I am sorry I couldn't answer your question because I don't know the exact science behind it.

The fuck?

what are you crying about apostle

...after announcing to the world early on that "WMMA is not for me" and "I'll never watch a minute of TUF 18", then sneaks in each and every week's PBP discussion for the sole pupose of grieving how much they supposedly-hate to watch the show?

Hate-watching is a real thing.

I brought up a similar question a few weeks ago. Its like calling a sex hot line just to say "I'm not in the mood". Or calling in to a television poll to tell everyone you're undecided. To each his own, but its really pretty simple: if you don't like WMMA, don't tune in.

Looking for the answer in this......oh wait....You are just agreeing that you wonder the same thing..

Still doesn't answer what you are crying about, you must be a resilient mind over there...

I wasn't trying to answer your question. Your question made no sense.

:icon_lol:

There is a difference between hating the show and thinking that what is going on there is cringeworthy. TUF 18 captured some of the most awkward and repulsive moments in sports/television history, it really did. But was it interesting to watch? Heeeell yeah.

I wasn't trying to answer your question. Your question made no sense.

I did not ask a question so I don't know what you are referring to. Nice try though...

Hate-watching is a real thing.

That bi-polar shit ain't normal, man. You're supposed to be able to enjoy the things you like, and stay away from things you (claim to) hate, not the reverse.

I sincerely hope our fellow Sherdoggers who suffers from this condition to get tested for mental disorders, just to be safe.

You're talking in absolutes.

People who don't want to pay $$$ for WMMA might watch TUF for the drama.

That bi-polar shit ain't normal, man. You're supposed to be able to enjoy the things you like, and stay away from things you (claim to) hate, not the reverse.

I sincerely hope our fellow Sherdoggers who suffers from this condition to get tested for mental disorders, just to be safe.

There can be pleasure in watching train wrecks/people and things you don't like though.

Kind of like watching all the coo coo people on American Idol/X Factor can at times be more entertaining than watching people who actually know how to sing.

Back