Explain the Mandela Effect

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
First of all I hate this fucking term. Mandela shouldn't be credited every time someone has a memory lapse.
Example: "I lost my keys! Oh, wait! Maybe I left it on the kitchen counter, when in fact it was behind my asscheeks. Must've been the Mandela Effect"

It's not the Mandela effect if you have bad memory dumbass!

2nd of all
What happened to alternative theories? Let's say you have an alternative theory about a film released ages ago. Why the fuck do we need to bring Mandela into this?
Homeboy in Africa doesn't deserve credit for your creative thoughts about films!
For Realz!

Conclusion: The Mandela Effecti is sheep speak.
A dumbass with Alzheimer's invented this term on Facebook so they don't look stupid for having terrible memory and now all the sheep are following through.

Come on bro. Jump on the Mandela train

iu

at the very least, it appears to be a thing for the Berenstein Bears

or should I say Berenstain Bears

Mandela knows what’s poppin in these streets

Cry freedom bitch

For fucks sakes this Thread again...

I mean..

I've never heard of this, please go on..

I think has resulted in the proliferation of BBC vs. white chick p0rn.

First of all I hate this fucking term. Mandela shouldn't be credited every time someone has a memory lapse.
Example: "I lost my keys! Oh, wait! Maybe I left it on the kitchen counter, when in fact it was behind my asscheeks. Must've been the Mandela Effect"

It's not the Mandela effect if you have bad memory dumbass!

2nd of all
What happened to alternative theories? Let's say you have an alternative theory about a film released ages ago. Why the fuck do we need to bring Mandela into this?
Homeboy in Africa doesn't deserve credit for your creative thoughts about films!
For Realz!

Conclusion: The Mandela Effecti is sheep speak.
A dumbass with Alzheimer's invented this term on Facebook so they don't look stupid for having terrible memory and now all the sheep are following through.

Racist!

So this is a thing?

<mma4>

Reality is a shared delusion enforced more by broad consensus than fact.

Or something like that... I dunno, what does everybody else think?

It has always been Berenstain. The Mandela effect is nonsense.
the effect isn't it actually was Berenstein, it was that many if not most seemed to be awfully sure about remembering it such

Back