Opinion Explain the Great Reset to me

It's more than that, the World Economic Forum is calling for a "Reset." Those are the things they want.

Centralized global control over your life, you owning no property does not happen by itself. This can only happen if it's orchestrated.

That video you linked isn't part of the great reset though.

It is. Those are the goals for the end result of the World Economic Forum and their Great Reset

What's your evidence of that though? Linking to a video like that just because it was made by the WEF is like saying that every video the US govt has put out over the last 4 years is forming a key part of their policy going forward.

You still dot get it do you? amazing... Amazing..

It genuinely doesn't say that, feel free to point out where it does, or alternatively keep emptily saying the same thing over and over again.

Like I say I'm open to being convinced it's a bad thing, but I'm going to need more than you saying it is over and over.

The Great Reset:

-Spend your way through the Pandemic for a decade until financial systems and countries are on the brink of destruction
-Allow middle class to continue to erode through pandemic with death of small businesses, etc
-People are begging for a new system because their quality of life and stress are through the roof
-Tell people you are going to cancel all debt, national and at the citizen level
-Take away home ownership, everyone rents everything
-Everyone on UBI
-Everyone dependent on whatever those in power say
-People in power have complete control
-You are happy because you don't have to work, contribute, just sit at home and collect your small stipend
-No ladder for societal movement upward
-Everyone is beige
-Everyone has same government hand out
-No one owns anything, no class hierarchy (Other than billionaires, and everyone else)

Enjoy your reset.

I haven't seen anything negative yet, but like I say I'm open to it if there is any.

I am starting to get the impression that people are just using the great reset as a boogeyman without actually knowing what any of it entails though. I was just hoping that people so strongly against something would know what it is.

Well of course if you're Rupert Murdoch, having laws which increase competition (for example by limiting media ownership) and which shift a greater percentage of taxation onto the upper tiers of wealth, would be a terrible thing.
Same reason he was on CATO's board of directors.

"Stakeholder Economy" is just supposed to be a contrast with "Shareholderism", where corporate decisions are entirely justified by (often short term) returns for shareholders, rather than the social, economic and environmental impact on the broader community. Of course a large part of that is focused on reducing CO2 outputs (hence the call for an end to fossil fuel subsidies), which always generates a lot of opposition.

These are 8 things that the World Economic Forum predicts/wants by 2030.

"You won't own anything..... You will rent it and it will be delivered by drone."

Here's the source: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/8-predictions-for-the-world-in-2030/

It's just some clickbait nonsense. Look at the first "prediction" which is sourced from the fantasy/thought experiment of the future of technology, which we already covered. Look at the third which talks about nation states making a comeback, hardly something that fits a one world government. Claiming it's some sort of mission statement seems a tad ridiculous, not to mention illogical as it would contradict the narrative.

I think people would have more positive feelings about wealth redistribution schemes if they didn't have the feeling that People like Bezos, Gates, and Soros were simply going to be exempt via accounting tricks and funneling money into their "Foundations."

Here's the source: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/8-predictions-for-the-world-in-2030/

It's just some clickbait nonsense. Look at the first "prediction" which is sourced from the fantasy/thought experiment of the future of technology, which we already covered. Look at the third which talks about nation states making a comeback, hardly something that fits a one world government. Claiming it's some sort of mission statement seems a tad ridiculous, not to mention illogical as it would contradict the narrative.

Plus it says we could be going to fucking Mars in 10 years.

Is everything slightly left of Authoritarian Right considered "Commie" to you inbred dipshits?

Is everything slightly left of Authoritarian Right considered "Commie" to you inbred dipshits?
No, but when an organization starts talking about the Great Reset, redo the world economies, and you won't own anything, then "commies" is an accurate description.

Who has a problem with anything to reset it but the lazy welfare trash ? and the idiot politicians pandering to them.
Maybe the people working in sweatshops? People in the third world who work 10x harder than wealthy first worlders with nothing to show for it. Literal slaves.

No, but when an organization starts talking about the Great Reset, redo the world economies, and you won't own anything, then "commies" is an accurate description.

You're just taking a mish mash of ideas from an organisation that openly discusses different and opposing ideas and cherry picking a few to fit what you want though.

Find me something with more detail than that video about how you won't own anything and we can talk more.

It's a big organisation with offices all over the world. I'm sure if you looked at any presentation/video slide put out by any organisation you could find contradictory stuff.

I'm looking for tangible evidence of policy.

It's a big organisation with offices all over the world. I'm sure if you looked at any presentation/video slide put out by any organisation you could find contradictory stuff.

I'm looking for tangible evidence of policy.

Literally ignoring the presented evidence.

Fuck off now. You are being willfully stupid.

The Great Reset:

-Spend your way through the Pandemic for a decade until financial systems and countries are on the brink of destruction
-Allow middle class to continue to erode through pandemic with death of small businesses, etc
-People are begging for a new system because their quality of life and stress are through the roof
-Tell people you are going to cancel all debt, national and at the citizen level
-Take away home ownership, everyone rents everything
-Everyone on UBI
-Everyone dependent on whatever those in power say
-People in power have complete control
-You are happy because you don't have to work, contribute, just sit at home and collect your small stipend
-No ladder for societal movement upward
-Everyone is beige
-Everyone has same government hand out
-No one owns anything, no class hierarchy (Other than billionaires, and everyone else)

Enjoy your reset.

Don't worry Im sure the TS won't see red flags with this

Back