Opinion Explain the Great Reset to me

The level of left wing authoritarianism will be unlike anything America has seen before and there's no turning back. There's people talking about the right being fascists but when you look at the definition of the word, the forcible suppression of the opposition, one party rule and strong regimentation of society is coming from the left. They didn't dip their toes in the water, they dived right in.
Yep the totalitarianism the Dems are bringing will be something to talk about here.

This thread is like fly-paper for shit heads.

More Greys than an X-Files conference.

A less then 2miins video showing how our lives could look "soon":

EZkvXfSWsAYuGUL.jpg

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><EdgyBrah>[<taker1}<VinceShock><Moyes5><Aug3><{1-17}><Varys01><30>

If you need a heartbeat to get into places, a lot of people — politicians — are going to get locked-out.

yeah, that future sucks. I’m going to become one of those bitter old people (hopefully).

‘hey, buddy, wait down stairs in my space ($15 for every 20 minutes), while the ghost kitchen ubers here. Don’t worry about letting them in, because their heartbeat is on file’.

The world economic forum is an idea sharing platform and isn't in charge of anything. If people spent more than 5 minutes on their website they'd understand that.

The WEF is an extension of transhumanist philosophy. If that's what you envision is the most glorious and capable destiny for mankind, have at it.

To me it stinks of running away.

Other than the heartbeat one, these seem like socially positive developments moving people back into work-life dynamics that prioritize our social well being.

The heartbeat one is less clear but my initial issue was what happens as our heartrates slow down? Do you have to recalibrate it every couple of years? I wonder if this is the same problem with faces. As we age, does our facial recognition software stop recognizing us?

Other than the heartbeat one, these seem like socially positive developments moving people back into work-life dynamics that prioritize our social well being.

The heartbeat one is less clear but my initial issue was what happens as our heartrates slow down? Do you have to recalibrate it every couple of years? I wonder if this is the same problem with faces. As we age, does our facial recognition software stop recognizing us?

Will I be unable to access my funds at the bank if I'm talking to an attractive cashier?

That heartbeat part is some orwellian surveillance shit. I expected worse from WEC propaganda though, but i guess they realized their past communist propaganda about you not owning anything anymore was a bit too extreme to go over well.

Ok…. Is any of that stuff bad? I mean maybe the heart thing but everything else looks cool
When an organization who's been known to say "You will own nothing and you will be happy" starts showing you how they plan to shape the world according to their vision, yeah it bothers me. No one voted for these fuckers so why are they to dictate how the world goes. I can go into detail on why I think their ideas are shit but i'm too lazy. The Ghost Kitchen stuff is fine though since it's pretty similar to what's going on already.

When an organization who's been known to say "You will own nothing and you will be happy" starts showing you how they plan to shape the world according to their vision, yeah it bothers me. No one voted for these fuckers so why are they to dictate how the world goes. I can go into detail on why I think their ideas are shit but i'm too lazy. The Ghost Kitchen stuff is fine though since it's pretty similar to what's going on already.

They literally don't dictate how the world goes.

The world economic forum is an idea sharing platform and isn't in charge of anything. If people spent more than 5 minutes on their website they'd understand that.

You shouldn't need more than five minutes of thought to realise their influence extends a lot further than you seem to be aware. This is not exactly a group of nobodies ruminating in the rumpus room.

Back to the thinking corner, kiddo.

They literally don't dictate how the world goes.
Yes i'm sure they are just a bunch of nobodies who have no ties with politicians and powerful people who can influence the world. That's the reason why they're showing us their vision and in the past said that "you will own nothing and you will be happy".

Is that why Canadian PM JT gets his ideas from WEF?

Back