Opinion Explain the Great Reset to me

If you think that what's happening in our society right now is still "normal" I'm not sure what to say to you.

Its not

But its not the nazis or the Mongols or imperial japan or the civil war or the discovery of the America's and the death that came with it ....

Should I continue ?

If you think that what's happening in our society right now is still "normal" I'm not sure what to say to you.

It's horrific. Right wing propaganda radicalizing people like you to believe insane things and attempt to overthrow the Democratic process. How do you go from voting for Obama twice to being a QAnon zealot?

This dude has done less research than me and is making Youtube videos about it and I don't even consider myself especially knowledgeable about the thing.
<{cruzshake}>

I conclude from your response you don’t agree with him<seedat>

You're pretty much the least Christian Christian I've ever come across tbh.

I don't think anyone who supports Trump or his policies should consider themselves much of a Christian, given who the man is and what he represents. I'll give a pass to the people who voted for him solely on the abortion issue, but even then it's not like it's an issue he feels strongly about or was going to change. Those people basically voted for 4 years of evil on every other issue for the miniscule chance something would happen re: abortion.

Its not

But its not the nazis or the Mongols or imperial japan or the civil war or the discovery of the America's and the death that came with it ....

Should I continue ?
It's not, it's more like ~1890s Russia when commie insurrection gained serious momentum in print media, academia and bureaucratic positions. A matter of time before impotents like Bernie get to feast on Americans' hard work and prop up incompetent loyalists to positions of power.
Sad state of affairs, looks like McCarthy was correct.

I don't think anyone who supports Trump or his policies should consider themselves much of a Christian, given who the man is and what he represents. I'll give a pass to the people who voted for him solely on the abortion issue, but even then it's not like it's an issue he feels strongly about or was going to change. Those people basically voted for 4 years of evil on every other issue for the miniscule chance something would happen re: abortion.
What was "evil"?
Trump is the only president in recent memory that hasn't started any new wars.

How do you go from voting for Obama twice to being a QAnon zealot?

You don't.

You get banned for trolling and then just come right back with a new account and start spamming the board with shit posts.

This works because the mods here are completely ineffectual and worthless, in that they know this person is a returned troll and will do nothing about it nor take the time to justify their complete lack of action.

You don't.

You get banned for trolling and then just come right back with a new account and start spamming the board with shit posts.

This works because the mods here are completely ineffectual and worthless, in that they know this person is a returned troll and will do nothing about it nor take the time to justify their complete lack of action.

You should report him then
Maybe lets ask the mods @Madmick @Khabib Khanate @Lead @Ruprecht @Lethal

iu

Its not

Should I continue ?

Have you ever researched how some of those things you just listed began? There are similarities to how those things began and what we're seeing now in society.

Have you ever researched how some of those things you just listed began? There are similarities to how those things began and what we're seeing now in society.

Yea I've read a history book or 2

Check this out

You can almost always draw similarities to past atrocities and current events yet most of the time its the same bill Murray ground hog day life.

Were just in a rough patch. When we get through it shits gonna be a lot like it was. Maybe John q public finally gets his bailout maybe its bootstrap time again like it has been for the last 40 years

If you really want to be worried about something.... the right dipping its toes in the water of fascism and income inequality hitting a point of instability should be the 2 to look out for. Not giant movie style conspiracies and not fuckin communists and for sure not the rapture.

What was "evil"?
Trump is the only president in recent memory that hasn't started any new wars.

For starters? He cheats on his wife. He insults people on a regular basis. He's the most divisive president we've ever had. He's anti-immigration. His administration put children in cages and made them orphans. He's ordered more bombings than any other president. He's funding the genocide in Yemen. He's used taxpayer dollars to enrich his own businesses.

Does this sound like stuff Jesus would approve of? This is not a person anyone with Christian values should feel happy supporting.

In true conspiracy theory fashion, many elements of the right are now claiming that the social media crackdowns that happened in response to the Capitol riot are part of the "Great Reset."

If aliens land on Earth tomorrow, they will claim that the government response, whatever it happens to be, is also part of the "Great Reset."
Spoken like a real great reset shill.

Wasn't ever taken down in the first place as far as I know.

You looking forward to living on the moon?
Conservatives love playing the victim. They'll troll on purpose, get banned, and then cry persecution.

Back