Opinion Explain the Great Reset to me

If you are blessed then you are to do as God would lead you to help out your neighbor.

And yes the Lord makes some rich and some poor

1 Samuel 2

6 The Lord kills and brings to life;
he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7 The Lord makes poor and makes rich;
he brings low and he exalts.

you did not answer my question. ill ask it again.

economic disparity has grown worse over the last 30 years. is your position really that it is gods will and we should do nothing about that? is that your reading of scripture and gods will concerning wealth and wealth accumulation and how to treat the poor?

you did not answer my question. ill ask it again.

economic disparity has grown worse over the last 30 years. is your position really that it is gods will and we should do nothing about that? is that your reading of scripture and gods will concerning wealth and wealth accumulation and how to treat the poor?
I think I answered your question. I'm apparently just not getting you and what you're asking then.

I think I answered your question. I'm apparently just not getting you and what you're asking then.

no you didn't you quoted scripture that reveals principles that require interpretation.

just answer the question. here it is again for all to see,

Last edited:
Have you looked at any of information on how they might look to carry stuff out?
All I'm saying is just the fact that you have a stable internet connection means you're like top 30% on the world. Be careful what you wish for.

The information is all there, they have open forum discussions about it and their website is highly informative. What I don't get is the attitude that a lot of people seem to have of "This sounds negative, so I'm not gonna look at any of that information and I'll assume that it's negative".

Who has open forums? People like you? The only people who are going to dictate this "new policy" are nobody talking in the forums. But the bottom line is never trust a government to implement any policy they pretend they will. Because it never turns out the way they say it's going to turn out. Which is why conservatives want the government to have as little power as possible.

no you didn't you quoted scripture that reveals principles that require interpretation.

just answer the question. here it is again for all to see,

Look at what I wrote at the beginning, that answers what we should do in regards to the poor.

You should have seen that day as an opportunity to fire yourself up the likes chart. Sherdog removed the old establishment and allowed newer Sherdoggers the opportunity to flourish.

Truly a blessed day.

I dislike this comment.

Know man knows the day or the hour my friend but we are to know the times and seasons.
Its likened to a woman with child. The doctors give a due date with the best info they are given but in reality the child is rarely born on that date... But when the woman is about 9 months in she knows at any moment that baby could pop.

And thats the times were in now. At any monent my friend. He is standing at the door.

Get right with God because this world is going to hell quick.

This was predicted long ago. Deception, one world gov, coming one world currency, government being able to control buying and selling etc.

Jesus said see i have told you these things before they happen so that you may believe.

If you think this is bad... Well this is nothing according to the bible. This is the calm before the storm. A gentle whisper before things really go to hell. Repent and turn to Christ.

God bless
Lmao. Your religion is so fucking stupid. Y'all are wild.

Bruh I pulled out of Sunday school as a kid once I realized how fucking insane those cultists are.

Read that post dude. That's a fucking crazy person.

Oh damn, you pulled out during sunday school? Nasty pastors!

Bruh I pulled out of Sunday school as a kid once I realized how fucking insane those cultists are.

Read that post dude. That's a fucking crazy person.

Is it crazy?

Look around the world right now, you don't see it coming? You really think things will "return to normal'?

I don't think anyone knows what it entails. But to those who do well, it sure as shit doesn't sound good. And if the likely course is to punish those who are successful to prop up those who suck at life...

fuck that.

See, you would think though that a ruthless government who want a controlled, productive, obedient society would much rather do away with the bottom-feeders entirely. Those who don't contribute to the hive are a hindrance to the hive, you'd think the government would much rather them die out than give them a foot up?

i want a better system for the poor and i am somewhere between middle and upper class. i have freinds who want it too and they are wealthy. it is a lie that only the poor want it.
What does "better system for the poor" mean? If you're not poor yourself, then you're aware that it's very difficult to be long-term poor without a years long string of bad decisions. If you don't drop out of HS, get married before having kids, don't have a felony record or drug/alcohol problem and get a job, you aren't long-term poor in this country. Would you be willing to take a sharp decline in quality of life/disposable income to meet halfway with the people who didn't follow the above prescription?

There isn't a chance in hell the very rich are advocating taking a hit to their own standards, and there aren't enough of them anyway, so the hit would be to the middle and upper middle classes.

Last edited:
You mock his beliefs while you tell us about you getting drunk, and your friends are cutting themselves, overdosing themselves and shooting themselves in the head to commit suicide this year. Which is more wild?

The guy you quoted is right, start praying, read the Bible, know who God is, that he is Holy and his wrath will punish us for our sin if we do not repent and believe in Jesus Christ for salvation from our sins.

Your way and your friends way of mocking God, overdosing on drugs isn't working.

Last edited:
Is it crazy?

Look around the world right now, you don't see it coming? You really think things will "return to normal'?

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11

They don't see the truth because they can't. They have hated the truth and loved the lies so God has given them the desires of their heart.

Back