Expert Class At Marcelo Garcia Academy

man, I'd kill for that level and type of training.

man, I'd kill for that level and type of training.

I would kill to get the chance to train 1 time in my life with marcelo, hell may be just sit with him and talk about jiu jitsu, or more likely, hear him talk about jiu jitsu (well, may be not kill, but you guys get my point)

I remember spending like 10 minutes doing 30-second micro rounds of russian tie grip breaks. My forearms were on fire. Marcelo also power doubled someone into the wall. It was glorious.

A purple and up class is pretty awesome. It can be much more focused.

Would you guys recommend this school or any other bjj school for self defense or should I just go for muay thai?

I would kill to get the chance to train 1 time in my life with marcelo, hell may be just sit with him and talk about jiu jitsu, or more likely, hear him talk about jiu jitsu (well, may be not kill, but you guys get my point)

Save your penny's hop a plane to NYC and do it. He rolls with everyone. He teaches a lot and rolls even in the smaller classes during the day.

does marcelo teach combat bjj or is it strictly sport bjj?

Would you guys recommend this school or any other bjj school for self defense or should I just go for muay thai?

Yeah, take Muay Thai or Boxing instead because punching people in the head without gloves and wraps on is a great idea on t3h str33tz.

Back