Experiences with bouncers

Saw a couple guys trying to scrap in a very crowded bar. They didn’t appear to be the best fighters in the bar. So a Samoan bouncer tries to control one of the men and eats an elbow for his trouble. This Samoan’s facial expression went from a routine “not this shit again” to a full blown “OH NO YOU DIDN’T”. The bouncer wraps both his hands around this dudes neck and his body goes limp. He’s still conscious and in total fear. Samoan guy looks like he’s trying to pull the dudes head off. There was a bit of a melee when the bouncers were able to intervene.

I gave that bouncer a $20 tip and he never kicked me out no matter how many women I groped or if I stepped on everyone’s feet dancing.
Samoan's are a whole other animal, even the women I've seen some built like brick houses. We would always have either a fight or some sort of problem when there was a party of Samoans. One night there were around 20 for some party and I don't know what happened but my buddy kicked one of them out. On his way out, he punched the exit sign over the door and it shattered all over the ground. My buddy chased him into the apartment complex down the street. So I'm outside now with about 10 Samoan guys who want to go after my buddy I said straight up let them handle it, if you go I'm going. I argued with one of them, luckily another one calmed him down and told them to respect that I work there. They would have kicked my ass for sure.

Once I found out that I had fought the Jamaican ambassadors son, some yardies were refused entry and they kicked off, one hitting my buddy on the head with a bottle. I launched over my 6ft co workers shoulder and tackled the Rastafarian to the floor, we landed in a heap and I gained side control, got his neck and squeezed all the while he was pulling at my hair (had dead also) while I was calling him a bitch for pulling hair. I looked up and realised that I had ten large black men of Jamaican ancestry and 4 security standing around me like some kinda tight club. Told the guy "your not gonna be coming in now are you" and let him up, everyone was happy and we parted ways.

There was a driveby after a revised entry and a guy flashed his 22 in his waistband. Everyone dove for cover and as we got up we realised skinhead Kev had dived over All Star Dave to shield him. The music from the bodyguard followed Kev for years after.

Was in a tussle outside a club and we were getting the worst of it, Adrien ran over and used his kosh on a guy. Where he hit him in the head a huge spurt of blood flew into the air and the guy dropped, the fight stopped immediately, everyone staring at the body and blood, probably 8 dudes fucking legged it in all directions like whippets after a second delay. Didn't hear of anyone dying luckily.

A bunch of marines were giving it all that and at least 10 of them and 8 doorstaff got into it, the bar staff slammed the shutters closed as shit started flying and Elton John's Saturday Nights All Right For Fighting came on the dukebox.

The head doorman at my last gig, if he got pissed with someone, would use his thumb nail on the inner ear cartilage, incredibly painful but no damage. If he got really pissed with someone he would stick his thumb up their arse whilst they were being restrained. Fucked up but the reaction of guys who were being the hard man of being violated and not knowing what to do with it was absolutely priceless.

The head doorman at my last gig, if he got pissed with someone, would use his thumb nail on the inner ear cartilage, incredibly painful but no damage. If he got really pissed with someone he would stick his thumb up their arse whilst they were being restrained. Fucked up but the reaction of guys who were being the hard man of being violated and not knowing what to do with it was absolutely priceless.

The good old oil check lmao

That's a little extreme lol. I would usually just grab the guy that needed to go and hold on tight and walk him out whether he wanted to or not. But one time this Indian guy pissed me off. He was pulling his girl around by the arm and being a complete asshole to her and complaining about the service so in return I made him show me his ID each of the 5 or so times they walked out and came back that night. This pissed him off apparently because on his last time out he went out of his way to get close and subtly elbow me in the chest. I grabbed him by his shoulder and shoved him into the door frame. His head smacked it and his glasses went flying out the door, he got up and didn't look back he was gone.

giphy.gif

Doorman .....or door itself?

Many many years ago my GF at the time had arranged a get together with her friends that were moving away, I of course was required to attend. About a week before I tested the water by asking her “I’m not going to able to get away with not going am I?” The reply was a stern “no” followed by a lecture about how important this night was and how much it meant to her that I be there.

So the night arrives and I had arranged to meet her there (reducing the amount of time I needed to be there for). I also got off the bus two stops early to walk the rest of the way, perhaps subconsciously I hoped to be hit by a car or something so I didn’t have to go.

She met me outside and was so happy to see me. When we went to go in one of the bouncers aggressively asked for ID that I didn’t have. The other one got in my face a told me “then you ain’t fucking coming in then” obviously hoping I’d give them a excuse to batter me. I turned to my GF and said “I guess I’m not going in” obviously not trying hard enough to suppress my internal joy. She punched me in the chest and with tears starting to form screamed “you didn’t wanna come any way you bastard!”

The bouncers then parted like the Red Sea and said to me ‘it’s ok you can go in’.[/QUOT
Bastards that's fucking sinister. lol

Back