1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Expedition Unknown paranormal spinoff 'Expedition X' - starts tonight

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by I'm Shawn Spencer, Feb 12, 2020.

1. I'm Shawn Spencer Banned Banned

It's on Discovery Channel at 9 tonight.

This could be interesting. Apparently they're investigating reports of supernatural encounters, mysterious creatures and extraterrestrial phenomena.

It's a pretty weird mix with Gates and Jessica Chobot. I'm a big Expedition Unknown fan. I think it's pretty much the most interesting non fiction show on tv right now. It's very well made.

I like Chobot, too. She seems a little nuts but in a fun way. And she's pretty hot. If you don't know who she is, she was a host on Nerdist News for awhile (and she was good at that) and she was the chick that licked a PSP. She's kinda like Attack of the Show -era Olivia Munn, but cooler.

[​IMG]

I'm looking forward to this. An Expedition Unknown spinoff that focuses on nothing but the paranormal? I'm definitely gonna check that out.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  2. Fedorgasm Gold Belt

I kinda respected Josh gates when he focused on archaeological stuff.

The fact that he started doing paranormal shows is really sad. I guess he sold out so that he could still travel the world instead of working a real job.

3. I'm Shawn Spencer Banned Banned

I like the archaeological stuff on Expedition Unknown, too. But I dig paranormal stuff and we've been needing a good, well produced paranormal show for a long time now. And since this is from the EU people, I'm hoping it'll be good.

And dude still does Expedition Unknown. There's a new episode tonight before Expedition X. I think now he's just gonna do both.

But yeah, getting paid to travel the world and look into mysteries....that's like the best job in the world.