Expedia

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been pretty good with them. Should be far better considering I only joined thei membership thing a couple of years ago. I've done a lot of travelling with them even since then.

I had to cancel a flight back to the UK recently and was told at that time I'd be credited via Virgin, but would have to pay $300 to rebook. Obviously if I went with them rather than another airline.

3rd phone call and 3rd argument in I've got confirmation that my rebooking fee's $300 not $400. That took me over an hour arguing that point. Still no credit email. Expedia's given me $100 credit for next year which is lovely and all but where's my flight credit?!

Anyone run into problems with them? They're based in The Phillipines (sp?) right now call centre wise and they're such lovely people but good grief. I want to go and punch so,ething.

That doesn't make much sense.

Nutshelled:

I phoned Expedia because I was told I'd be credited $700ish. I'd then have to pay $300 to rebook again. Not happy, but I understood.I called Expedia after having no notification of any credit and was then informed I'd have to pay $400.

almost everyone outsources to the philippines for their call centers now. I've used Expedia to book plane tickets like 3x, haven't had any issues yet.

Can anyone direct me to the Vinyl thread? I still have no idea how to use Nu-Sherdog.

Back