Exercising before training a good thing?

You Scandinavians don't have much of a sense of humor, eh?

Ah, the dreary bleakness of life... It's all Kirkegaard and Bergman to you folks.

I heard somewhere that if you tax your muscles before training, you will have to use pure technique because you have no power left....but I don't know, I'm too green

I've heard that too. Don't believe it. Most people get sloppier as they grow more fatigued. That's why it's important to relax while rolling, in order to conserve your energy and preserve technique and presence of mind.

johil d'o said:
You Scandinavians don't have much of a sense of humor, eh?

Ah, the dreary bleakness of life... It's all Kirkegaard and Bergman to you folks.

Ahahahha! Nice one! :D

Actually that "Oh, I see." was a humouristic answer but it's hard to transmit certain tones or facial expressions via internet. It's a subtle art. Smilies are just TOO obvious sometimes.

On the other hand, Sherdog has a ton of these "i train so motherfucking hard mang lol mang i'm da baddest mofo out there! look at me! i've done bjj for 4 months now! and i puke after every training! my mom sais i'm fat but i'm really a STUD!" -kind of morons. :)

I know you're not one of these as I have read your posts previously.

I see you do have a sense of humor, Walt. I was just kidding around.

Happy New Year to you!

yes u can excersize before training any kind of warmup is good but dont overdo it ... overdo it on the days u dont go to grappling

Back