Executive Director of CAIR Los Angeles a douche

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I never understood how this guy held a leadership position of a group that claims to be a civils right organization.

He again proved to be a douchebag.

After the Russian jet went down.

Ayloush’s tweeted: “I’m sad about the crashed Russian military jet. The Tu-154 could have carried up to 180 military personnel instead of just 92!”

The passengers included dozens of singers in Russia’s military choir, nine journalists and a doctor known for her work in war zones.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/ayloush-739603-military-syria.html

As unacceptable a comment as they come.

A lot of the people that are in the higher up position of CAIR are colossal douchebags.

C.A.I.R. is a Sunni Islamic supremacist org.

There is a double standard in how Christian/nominally Christian White power orgs. like the Klan or Phineas Priesthood are branded hate groups but C.A.I.R. isn't.

“I sent it out when I was filling gas on my road trip with my family,” he said Tuesday.

I don't always wish death upon people, but when I do I am spending quality time with my family.

I never understood how this guy held a leadership position of a group that claims to be a civils right organization.

Ayloush’s tweeted: “I’m sad about the crashed Russian military jet. The Tu-154 could have carried up to 180 military personnel instead of just 92!”

The passengers included dozens of singers in Russia’s military choir, nine journalists and a doctor known for her work in war zones.

Send a copy to Trump when he's president.

Obvious terrorist organization is obvious. He promised to put many more in Gitmo. Let's see if we can start with this fucker.

C.A.I.R. is a Sunni Islamic supremacist org.

There is a double standard in how Christian/nominally Christian White power orgs. like the Klan or Phineas Priesthood are branded hate groups but C.A.I.R. isn't.
Pretty much. The current Klan is a joke but I understand they have a dark past. But even mild alt-right groups like the one with the guy that did a sieg heil get labelled as hate groups. Although CAIR has actually been involved in shady stuff with real terrorists.

The SPLC labelled traditionalist catholics as a hate group too. The catholics that don't follow the vatican 2. They basically believe everybody that is not a catholic is going to hell, like protestants, jews, muslims and so on. But that's it. No violence, nothing. Hate group.
Sunni muslims believe the same that all non-sunni muslims will go to hell, but that's their culture man.

“I sent it out when I was filling gas on my road trip with my family,” he said Tuesday.

I don't always wish death upon people, but when I do I am spending quality time with my family.

Yeah but...still a better excuse than 'got hacked', gotta acknowledge the creativity

He should have blamed the tweet on the Russians. MSM would easily go with that narrative since they love Muslims and uses Russian hackers as scapegoats.

Just another piece of shit who let his mask slip.

He is not sorry he sent the tweet he is sorry that he was called out on it.

Someone wanna start a whitehouse petition to get CAIR on terrorist organization list?

By the time Trump gets in there, maybe we can get them sent to Gitmo.

Pretty much. The current Klan is a joke but I understand they have a dark past. But even mild alt-right groups like the one with the guy that did a sieg heil get labelled as hate groups. Although CAIR has actually been involved in shady stuff with real terrorists.

The SPLC labelled traditionalist catholics as a hate group too. The catholics that don't follow the vatican 2. They basically believe everybody that is not a catholic is going to hell, like protestants, jews, muslims and so on. But that's it. No violence, nothing. Hate group.
Sunni muslims believe the same that all non-sunni muslims will go to hell, but that's their culture man.
Ironically the U.A.E. branded C.A.I.R a terrorist group because even though the UAE is also a racist Sunni supremacist country whos laws are based on Wahhabism, they hate CAIR because CAIR had links to the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, and the MB is against the princely dictators of the Gulf nations.

Someone wanna start a whitehouse petition to get CAIR on terrorist organization list?

By the time Trump gets in there, maybe we can get them sent to Gitmo.
UAE classified CAIR as a terrorist org. but Obama admin disagreed, not because Obama is aprtial to them but because the US knows the UAE only smeared CAIR as terrorist because the UAE is afraid of the Muslim Brotherhood activists .

Much as I despise groups like CAIR, I don't think there is evidence they are a terrorist org. , and in anycase I don't really like the 'terrorist' term because it is soo biased. Anyone that is against the US and its allies is labelled a terrorist . While the Russians label the Syrian Sunni rebels as terrorists, the US supports them. The biggest Islamic terrorist in the world is Saudi Arabia but the US does not call them such.

Sheriff David Clarke isn't scared to name Nation Of Islam a terrorist organization too. It's these groups who have been stirring up civil unrest and America-hate for decades - the fruit of their divisiveness is seen in groups like BLM.

UAE classified CAIR as a terrorist org. but Obama admin disagreed, not because Obama is aprtial to them but because the US knows the UAE only smeared CAIR as terrorist because the UAE is afraid of the Muslim Brotherhood activists .

Much as I despise groups like CAIR, I don't think there is evidence they are a terrorist org. , and in anycase I don't really like the 'terrorist' term because it is soo biased. Anyone that is against the US and its allies is labelled a terrorist . While the Russians label the Syrian Sunni rebels as terrorists, the US supports them. The biggest Islamic terrorist in the world is Saudi Arabia but the US does not call them such.
They should be allowed to go somewhere and have their own Islamic Supremacy theocracy bullshit and get it the fuck out of the U.S.

I just don't like it, it irks me. Why bring these fuckers in? Like we need more Westboro Baptist Churches? It's funny to see liberals defend the equivalent (actually, probably worse) of the Westboro Baptist Church though.

9 states have organized mall violence. Didn't want to start a new thread.

And just when I thought Steve Martin's DISGUSTING tweet was the most vile thing I'd ever read...

Just imagine if he tweeted what he really thought about the Berlin terrorist attack.

Back