Excuses why Ronda and Cyborg won't fight each other

Ronda won't fight Cyborg unless it is at 135 because she is scared to fight her at her natural weight class. Cyborg hasn't fought Ronda yet because Ronda is ducking and it is probably rough for her to make 135. I see the pics of her near 135, but what was she in those pics age wise? Younger than mid 20s probably. It's tougher now that she is in her 30s.

Cyborg was 15lbs lighter 2 years ago. Your post is sheer ignorance. Cyborg wanted to fight at 135, she just wanted PPV points, and fight someone other than Ronda.

2013, 15lbs lighter than today.

cyborg_scale.0.jpg

As soon as Cyborg cuts to 135 this fight will happen. So who's preventing this match from taking place?

Cyborg agreed to fight al that needs to be done as someone else to sign the contract. Dana has said he would do a fight at catch weight but won't be for a title and its up to Ronda ,,, so yeah

Well since cyborg has agreed to 135, Rondas the only one holding it up. She could fight cyborg at 135, 140, or 145 and cyborg is down. At least she says she is, so it's up to Ronda to step up and say the same thing, and the fight will be made. Ronda can ask her promoter for any fight she wants, and she chose the lesser challenge in holm.

Ronda agreed to 135, what crack are you smoking? Can you show me Cyborg at 135? She's 'agreed' to fight at 135 for about 4 years, and never does.

Cyborg agreed to fight al that needs to be done as someone else to sign the contract. Dana has said he would do a fight at catch weight but won't be for a title and its up to Ronda ,,, so yeah

Cyborg has SAID she will, can you show me where she did more than talk?

Dana has never said that. Dana said 135 or nothing.

Ill-informed.

Last time Cyborg agreed to fight at 135 she faked an injury and fought at 145.

Cyborg was 15lbs lighter 2 years ago. Your post is sheer ignorance. Cyborg wanted to fight at 135, she just wanted PPV points, and fight someone other than Ronda.

2013, 15lbs lighter than today.

cyborg_scale.0.jpg

15 pounds lighter? Which fight did she weigh 130 in?

Ill-informed.

Well the next step after verbally agreeing to a fight would be the contact then the fight. Cyborg verbally agreeing to it is all she can do at this point unit Ronda steps up and says she wants it to. The fight can be at any weight Ronda wants. There is no way her promoter would turn a fight away from her.

15 pounds lighter? Which fight did she weigh 130 in?

She was walking around/training at 160 when in the UFC. I included a pic of her at 160, looking healthy, while she was training hard every day. Now she walks around/trains at 172-175. You can do math right?

Perhaps I missed something but I've never heard of Ronda declining a fight at 135.

Well the next step after verbally agreeing to a fight would be the contact then the fight. Cyborg verbally agreeing to it is all she can do at this point unit Ronda steps up and says she wants it to. The fight can be at any weight Ronda wants. There is no way her promoter would turn a fight away from her.

Cyborg has been verbally agreeing to 135 for 4 years. She has literally refused to sign the contract to fight Ronda. Cyborg said she wanted Ronda at 135, UFC offered the contract, Cyborg literally said no, after verbally agreeing earlier.

Dana has said 135 or nothing, your lies are meaningless.

She was walking around/training at 160 when in the UFC. I included a pic of her at 160, looking healthy, while she was training hard every day. Now she walks around/trains at 172-175. You can do math right?

Oh I thought you meant 15 pounds lighter than featherweight, I knew that couldn't be right. She looks healthy now at 175 though. She walks around a little heavier than Connor McGregor. I guess Connor should fight Dillashaw then.

Ill-informed.

Dana white not opposed to catch weight!

Ronda used to fight at 145 till she was offered the Cyborg fight and cut to 135

They just offered the fight to holm, not cyborg. Don't care what happened in the past. Make the fight now. Ronda could have fought anybody she wanted, and she chose holm.

Sorry, not how it works. Cyborg had her chance, and refused. Cyborg has been saying for years she will fight at 135, and then refuses to do so.

You do realize she had a fight in Invicta at 135 and pulled out then refused to fight at 135, right?

Make 135, the fight will be booked 5 minutes after she wins.

Excuses Ronda and her fans give as to why she doesnt fight Cyborg.

1. Cyborg is to big
2. Cyborg used to say she couldnt make 135
3. Now that Cyborg agreed to 135, she might not make weight
4. Cyborg cheated
5. Ronda makes plenty of money without Cyborg
6. Cyborg isnt in the same promotion as Ronda
7. Rondas fight promoter doesnt have a 145 division
8. The public doesnt know Cyborg
9. Tate is better competion
10. Holm is better competition
11. It's bad business for Rondas fight promoter
12. Ronda would easily beat Cyborg so whats the point?
13. OMG Ronda like Pokeman!! Shes so amazing
14. Cyborg is lying when she says she wants the fight, so why agree to fight her?
15. Cyborg doesnt want to fight for Ronda's promotion.
16. Ronda doesnt need Cyborg because Ronda is more famous
17. Cyborg first has to fight another person at 135 before she fights Ronda.
18. Ronda would be too fat to go back to 145
19. Cyborg is asking for too much money
20. ???

Excuses Cyborg and her fans give as to why she doesnt fight Ronda.

1. Ronda won't fight her.
2. ??

For the record, i'm pretty agnostic on my fanhood with both of them. I dislike Rondas personality but I do think it's cool she like Pokemon and DBZ. I do think Ronda wins, but she doesnt get the credit for it till she does it. Same with Cyborg. If either wanna claim they are the best of their era they gotta beat the other. I just wanna see this fight.

5, 8, and 16 aren't excuses. They're indisputable facts.

If they aren't facts, and if Ronda does need Cyborg to make money, then please, someone explain to me why the fight isn't happening.

Because I'm pretty sure that if Ronda was making Cyborg money and Cyborg was making Ronda money, Ronda would be all over this fight.

Not convinced Cyborg would want it in that case. But, hey, who knows?

Source?

Also adding that to the list.

You can google the Tito interview where he says it was about money. Someone already sourced the UFC offered Ronda and Cyborg said no.

Please add it to the list. The fight won't happen because Cyborg has thus far refused to fight Ronda, and only wants easy fights for big money.

Wow what a steaming hot load of shit...

All that matters= Cyborg needs to make 135 ONE FUCKING TIME to show she can fight at 135 and not DIE, as she previously stated she would do if she cut to 135.

What about that is hard for anyone to understand? I know some shertards are literally not capable of grasping concepts that your average down syndrome real life retard would have no trouble with, but this is just mind bogglingly basic.

Cyborg asked to be released from the UFC.

She has been told exactly what she has to do to get this fight. Dana has now said it multiple times. "If Cyborg fights ONE TIME at 135, she gets a title shot against Ronda for the UFC wbw belt."

Cyborg is the one who needs this fight. Ronda can smash whatever piece of meat they feed her and make MILLIONS, Cyborg on the other hand is in Invicta and is probably making less per fight than Ronda's REEBOK sponsorship money.

Ronda used to fight at 145 till she was offered the Cyborg fight and cut to 135

Uninformed troll.

Can you source that? No?

Ronda was not offered Cyborg, she was offered Miesha. She said she would beat Miesha then Cyborg at 145. She beat Miesha. She accepted the fight at 145. Cyborg's steroid abuse canceled the fight.

Cyborg has been verbally agreeing to 135 for 4 years. She has literally refused to sign the contract to fight Ronda. Cyborg said she wanted Ronda at 135, UFC offered the contract, Cyborg literally said no, after verbally agreeing earlier.

Dana has said 135 or nothing, your lies are meaningless.

Cyborg agreed to 135 within the last couple weeks. Let's see the contract.

Ronda won't fight Cyborg unless it is at 135 because she is scared to fight her at her natural weight class. Cyborg hasn't fought Ronda yet because Ronda is ducking and it is probably rough for her to make 135. I see the pics of her near 135, but what was she in those pics age wise? Younger than mid 20s probably. It's tougher now that she is in her 30s.

RIGHT.... because the real reason Cyborg can't make weight is because "she is in her 30's" (for a little over a month)

and it has nothing to do with the fact that she put on 40 pounds of pure muscle by taking steroids....

Back