Excuses why Ronda and Cyborg won't fight each other

They would both fight better at 145 so why would someone want the fight at 135 where neither fighter would be their best?

Jesus how hard is it to figure out that one chick is calling out a smaller champ in a different org but not cutting weight? This is like Cain calling out Jones but not being willing to cut weight.

No, it is like Palhares or Askren calling out RDA

Well that's dumb and unprecedented. Good thing they don't have to abide by that and could just make the fight.

I'll add it as an excuse.

Given that you are a troll, I imagine you will.

New threads in the heavies will drop to 10 a day?

Yep, Cyborg could easily make it but doesn't want to. Here is Cyborg weighing in at 140. She still looks pretty ripped and functional to me. With five less pounds off her quads she is still the biggest and strongest girl at 135.

cyborg-weighin.jpg

Here is Cyborg at her natural size of a walk-around weight of 137. Yes, she weighed in at 137 with no cutting. She still looks pretty functional and healthy to me, even though she is almost small enough to cut down to fight JoJed Superstar.

4CxJNh3.jpg

So yeah, Cyborg could cut the weight, but doesn't want to. Here you can hear in her own words at 4:40 say why, it is because she has no desire to fight without having a huge size advantage.

It would be nice if you could tell your body "just lose the weight off the legs" but it doesn't work that way. In that pic she looks as lean as she can get to me. Yes being stronger is one of her advantages. She found the prefect fighting weight for her. At 135 she would be so depleted why would anyone want to see that fight anyway? I want them both at their best and that would have to be a compromise at 140. I mean really thats the most legit way in respect to both fighters. You never hear male fighters say "come down to my weight if your so good". They go up a weight to test themselves.

This is the most obvious one and I forgot it. I'll add it.

But none of these are excuses, they are just bewildered responses to the fact that Cyborg won't put down the weights and protein shakes for a minute to make more money than she has in all of her previous fights combined.

Cyborg has done nothing to prove she is serious about making 135, in fact she has done nothing but gain weight. Her platitudes about going to 135 are completely meaningless unless she actually does something to show she is serious, which she hasn't. In fact, she wants her next fight to be at 145 against LaToya Walker.

TS - it is much, much simpler than you present.

It would be a HORRIBLE business decision for Ronda-Cyborg to happen at anything other than 135, for the belt, with Cyborg signed to a long-term deal.

I've outlined this before in detail...tired of retyping it. People really need to get a clue if they believe that a fight at 140 or 145 makes ANY sense whatsoever.

But none of these are excuses, they are just bewildered responses to the fact that Cyborg won't put down the weights and protein shakes for a minute to make more money than she has in all of her previous fights combined.

Cyborg has done nothing to prove she is serious about making 135, in fact she has done nothing but gain weight. Her platitudes about going to 135 are completely meaningless unless she actually does something to show she is serious, which she hasn't. In fact, she wants her next fight to be at 145 against LaToya Walker.

But she has. She says she agrees to 135.

ts - it is much, much simpler than you present.

It would be a horrible business decision for ronda-cyborg to happen at anything other than 135, for the belt, with cyborg signed to a long-term deal.

I've outlined this before in detail...tired of retyping it. People really need to get a clue if they believe that a fight at 140 or 145 makes any sense whatsoever.

She has been saying she will go to 135 every six months since 2011, she has had years to actually do it, but hasn't. This is just Cyborg running her mouth to stay in the news, she actually hasn't done anything (like losing weight) to make it happen.

Only excuses I can come with are RR thinks Cyborg can beat her and RR doesn't want to chance she loses to a fighter on STEROIDS.

But why does she have to go down? They are both considered the best female fighters ever yet one is expected to go down a weight? Meet in the middle is the most legit option. Her strength is a big asset and she knows it. Would you drop one of your biggest assets and not feel yourself to risk your legacy just for a payday? I wouldn't. Money isn't everything.

It would be nice if you could tell your body "just lose the weight off the legs" but it doesn't work that way. In that pic she looks as lean as she can get to me. Yes being stronger is one of her advantages. She found the prefect fighting weight for her. At 135 she would be so depleted why would anyone want to see that fight anyway? I want them both at their best and that would have to be a compromise at 140. I mean really thats the most legit way in respect to both fighters. You never hear male fighters say "come down to my weight if your so good". They go up a weight to test themselves.

She doesnt need to lose fat, she doesn't need to cut more water, she needs to drop some muscle. She only needs to lose five pounds of muscle off of how she looked at 140. She would still be huge and ripped. She was in fantastic shape, and quite healthy at a natural weight of 137 without cutting. She would have to slow down the powerlifting and she would start to go back to her natural build, she could still stop at 20 pounds heavier than that, like 155, and make the cut to 135. She would be fine.

Only excuses I can come with are RR thinks Cyborg can beat her and RR doesn't want to chance she loses to a fighter on STEROIDS.

Enough with the copycat BS. You're just saying that because others do. She has tested clean under the same testing as ronda for years now.

Until she is in the cage at that weight, it's merely talk. I honestly doubt the UFC would entrust her to make 135 in a title fight until she had proven she could make it after a career at 145. That would be a huge gamble for a PPV title fight of that magnitude to hinge upon.

She has been saying she will go to 135 every six months since 2011, she has had years to actually do it, but hasn't. This is just Cyborg running her mouth to stay in the news, she actually hasn't done anything (like losing weight) to make it happen.

She doesnt have to lose the weight until weight ins.

She doesnt need to lose fat, she doesn't need to cut more water, she needs to drop some muscle. She only needs to lose five pounds of muscle off of how she looked at 140. She would still be huge and ripped. She was in fantastic shape, and quite healthy at a natural weight of 137 without cutting. She would have to slow down the powerlifting and she would start to go back to her natural build, she could still stop at 20 pounds heavier than that, like 155, and make the cut to 135. She would be fine.

I think its a lot harder then you realize. Plus why should she have to? She shouldn't as I said before. I gotta go. Got stuff to do.

until she is in the cage at that weight, it's merely talk. I honestly doubt the ufc would entrust her to make 135 in a title fight until she had proven she could make it after a career at 145. That would be a huge gamble for a ppv title fight of that magnitude to hinge upon.

3, 11, 17

Back