Excuses for Conor's defeat

George Costanza

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Since Conor fans love to talk about the excuses that Conor haters make for his opponents, I thought i'd give a little back. Bless your bum lives if you will.

So you are ready when the time comes, here is a list of pre-made excuses for why Conor lost to Khabib:

"He hasn't fought in two years. Ring rust."

"Khabib just layed on him for 25 minutes. This isn't a wrestling match."

"Conor would destroy him on the streets of Dublin"

"Conor is more of an instagram personality/fashion icon nowadays"

"That elbow Khabib landed on the ground was pure luck. The other 55 were too"

"Khabib is at least tree times his size"

"He's bigger than the sport, who cares about MMA anyways?"

Also acceptable: Discuss how much money he made, how much Khabib made, PPV buys, etc. You know... the important things that really impact you as a fan.

Last edited:
Haters: - "Fergie is the better fighter. He would have beaten Khabib if they had fought"

and the timeless classic:

"he's never defended a belt so he's a hype train...*insert other complaints*"

Khabib' head bouncing off the canvas.

I don't like Conor, but damn these hate threads are pathetic.

Khabib wrestled with bears as a child

- Ring-rust
- Distracted by legal issues/Dee's pregnancy
- Brain damage from the Floyd fight
- Sleep-deprived because of Conor Jr.
- Not enough time to train
- Khabib was on roids

Conor is a Featherweight Striker. And he fought the best LW grappler, who is the size of a natural Welterweight.

That will be the story line.

The red panties got washed with some whites, turned into a pink panty night and you can see the results.

Conor actually seems to be a funny ass cool dude but his fans is what pisses people off but at least they stick by him no matter what at least the ones from Ireland. Here in America these idiots jump on any bandwagon that has enough room left for a guy, his beer, and his signed just bleed t-shirt.

Conor actually seems to be a funny ass cool dude but his fans is what pisses people off but at least they stick by him no matter what at least the ones from Ireland. Here in America these idiots jump on any bandwagon that has enough room left for a guy, his beer, and his signed just bleed t-shirt.
And in other countries they root for whoevers from their country. Pick your poison. I honestly hate bandwagon frontrunners too though.

Why did you list the two years off along with all the other shit?

That's a very real factor to consider in the fight lol

"As a natural boxer his shift to MMA will take some time".

HE'S STILL MY BOY!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Why did you list the two years off along with all the other shit?

That's a very real factor to consider in the fight lol
According to Conor fanboys though ring rust won't be a factor because he was training his "Boxing and wrestling the whole 2 years he was gone"

So yeah that excuse out the window. There should literally be no excuses.

Conor fans will spin it off into something though like always. It'll be nice to be on Sherdog again after October 6th though because 90% of his nuthuggers here will make new "Khabib supporter" accounts and put their real ones in exile.

Did the fight already happen and Khabib won?

He was inefficient with Khabib's energy while he was getting his face grinded to paste.

Back