Media Exclusive: Artem Lobov reacts to win over Paulie Malignaggi

Maybe because it doesn’t belong here?
It does. Anything thats big MMA news belongs in the heavies. Why do you think we get to troll Conor fans. Dudes retired yet makes up for more than half of the front page.

It does. Anything thats big MMA news belongs in the heavies. Why do you think we get to troll Conor fans. Dudes retired yet makes up for more than half of the front page.

This isn’t big mma news. If Artem takes up figure skating it wouldn’t belong here either.

Up the Blues lad!
11239456-3x2-700x467.jpg

I was happy for the Fox and Dale.

The BKFC thread was (edit: is) literally stickied to the top of the UFC forum.

Don’t h8 da playa, h8 da game.

Believe me I hate the game too. These garbage threads are getting in the way of the other garbage threads.

Artem is a fucking super star capable of bringing The worlds of Boxing, MMA and BKFC together!!

He is the Hero we asked for and the Hero we don’t deserve!!

Artem Goat Lobov!!

Nobody won that fight.

I watched it once and I actually scored it for Paulie.

To me it's a Boxing match with bareknuckles, no special judging criteria. It's hit and don't get hit. Paulie won the "Boxing" element to the match, even if that did mean running a fair bit.

Who cares... we are celebrating a lackluster, I landed 6 good punches in 10 minutes performance from Artem Lobov, against a 40+ year old, tubby, overrated, small, ex-boxer.

Whoop-di-doo.

Nobody won that fight.

I watched it once and I actually scored it for Paulie.

To me it's a Boxing match with bareknuckles, no special judging criteria. It's hit and don't get hit. Paulie won the "Boxing" element to the match, even if that did mean running a fair bit.

Who cares... we are celebrating a lackluster, I landed 6 good punches in 10 minutes performance from Artem Lobov, against a 40+ year old, tubby, overrated, small, ex-boxer.

Whoop-di-doo.

Paulie would destroy you fatso. Also the fight was a fun exciting fight. Paulie took tons of punishment. BK fighting takes alot of guts to do.

Lobov is an absolute beast and everyone in here bar a few where saying how Paulie was going to destroy him and now Paulie is some fat 40 Y/o nobody?

Gtfo of here with that garbage..... Scored it for Paulie? You giving him points for the amount of meters run?

Artem beat Paulie at his own game. The refs tried their best to protect Paulie from the Clinch and His goatness still won!!!

War Artem Lobov King of MMA, BK and Boxing.

He who makes grown men Hard and slays double blondes in the sack!!

Stop being a jealous cry baby bitch and learn to appreciate greatness when it rises from the depths.

Paulie would destroy you fatso. Also the fight was a fun exciting fight. Paulie took tons of punishment. BK fighting takes alot of guts to do.

Lobov is an absolute beast and everyone in here bar a few where saying how Paulie was going to destroy him and now Paulie is some fat 40 Y/o nobody?

Gtfo of here with that garbage..... Scored it for Paulie? You giving him points for the amount of meters run?

Artem beat Paulie at his own game. The refs tried their best to protect Paulie from the Clinch and His goatness still won!!!

War Artem Lobov King of MMA, BK and Boxing.

He who makes grown men Hard and slays double blondes in the sack!!

Stop being a jealous cry baby bitch and learn to appreciate greatness when it rises from the depths.
Was trying to take you seriously then your 7 year trolling struck.

Was trying to take you seriously then your 7 year trolling struck.

Listen kiddo check my History I have always been a fan of his Goatness.

I aint trolling in the least.

If you can’t see the Glory this Man nay this God among men brings to everything he touches then you are just a blind fatso hiding in the basement.

Artem bless this bums life.

Listen kiddo check my History I have always been a fan of his Goatness.

I aint trolling in the least.

If you can’t see the Glory this Man nay this God among men brings to everything he touches then you are just a blind fatso hiding in the basement.

Artem bless this bums life.
It's 4am, go bed.

What's funny is that Artem went from a low level journeyman in MMA with a .500 record to one of bare knuckle boxing biggest stars. That's crazy. I'm glad to see people improve.
Chael never reached that peak in Bellator hoping to get a belt against inferior competition compared to the UFC.

i was surprised how fast they separated the clinch in BKFC
It reminded me of Conor Floyd, where the ref was doing super shady shit skewed to the boxer - in the MayMac fight, even Ward was saying how bizarre it was that the ref never even warned Floyd for turning his back and how he let Floyd call his own low blow (which was not). I have seen many BK contests and never seen the ref jump in so quick at clinches. I think Paulie had it known that he would not come over if they allowed clinches and stipulated such in his contract. Paulie was definitely the A side here and generated this massive buzz, and as such, I am sure the commissions and promoters were happy to oblige.

Back