Exciting matches from Grapplemania today (Ryan Hall, Seph Smith)...peep these videos

Nice videos! Both guys are awesome!

Awesome to see how calm and relaxed and yet explosive.

I was there it was a great tournament made even better by the fact that I won white belt absolute!

Congrats man.

I was totally out of my depth the whole day. Ended up competing in mens division due to a lack of teens my size. Then had an exercise in drawing guys who were very good. First guy I lost to won absolute no gi and his weight division in gi(no gi as well since he beat me). The guy who I lost to in gi took second in our weight class. Guy who beat me in gi absolute took third.

Besides my miserable showing it was a great tournament and watching Ryan Hall was worth the drive out in my opinion.

yea I was there too man that triangle was awesome! This was my first grappling tourney and I really enjoyed it, thought that U.S grappling put on a good tourney.

At about 1:49 it looks like Ryan Hall throws a triangle back. What that video showed was a world class level black belt against a normal black belt.

The other guy had a decent showing he was just over matched.

Beautiful guard pass @ 1:00, redonkulous triangle attempt @ 2:15, sick transitions...BEASTLY!

Another beautiful pass, straight to the kill like a pitbull...this is my kind of jiu jitsu! BEAST! :icon_twis

Damn hes good. Rolls so calm and in control.

BTW, I think Vimeo is awesome. It's really good for music business stuff also.

Yovan, thanks for posting the HD video links. And, thanks to you guys that came out to Grapplemania last weekend. We always have a great time in North Carolina.

Back