Exciting Heavyweight UFC fight?

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
When will we see another exciting HW ufc fight?

As everyone is injured or don't want to fight

Browne vs Werdum should have been exciting but wasn't

Last great HW fight was Cain vs JDS

Injured or not wanting to fight

Cain
JDS
Overeem
Mir
Barnett
Browne

Bigfoot (suspended)

Big Nog (done and dusted)

Nelson beat Nog in April in Round 1 but doesn't want to fight until September in Japan (vs Hunt)

2014 is such a terrible year for the Heavyweight division

If we are lucky we will get 1 Title fight

and we may get to see JDS and Overeem both fight by the end of the year

I just want to see some new talent. UFC signed a few prospects this year but it doesn't look too promising yet. I think Rosholt has a very good chance of being top 10 and possibly top 5 some day though.

I just want to see some new talent. UFC signed a few prospects this year but it doesn't look too promising yet. I think Rosholt has a very good chance of being top 10 and possibly top 5 some day though.

probably so, if guys stay injured and he keeps getting fights and winning

Andre Arlovski vs anyone.

Wait, let me spell check that. It's such a difficult word. How often do you see letters "v", "s" and "k" in the same word.

Weird!

I was highly entertained by the Browne Werdum fight. No, it was not really exciting, but it was gratifying.

Hunt-Bigfoot was a great fight.

Andre Arlovski vs anyone.

Wait, let me spell check that. It's such a difficult word. How often do you see letters "v", "s" and "k" in the same word.

Weird!

I admire anyone from Merseyside who is willing to learn and better themselves.

Wasnt Hunt-Bigfoot after Cain-jds?
And none of those Cain-jds fights were actually great
The first one was a fluke and the other two were one sided complete and total ass whoopings

When will we see another exciting HW ufc fight?

As everyone is injured or don't want to fight

Browne vs Werdum should have been exciting but wasn't

Last great HW fight was Cain vs JDS

Injured or not wanting to fight

Cain
JDS
Overeem
Mir
Barnett
Browne

Bigfoot (suspended)

Big Nog (done and dusted)

Nelson beat Nog in April in Round 1 but doesn't want to fight until September in Japan (vs Hunt)

2014 is such a terrible year for the Heavyweight division

If we are lucky we will get 1 Title fight

and we may get to see JDS and Overeem both fight by the end of the year

Werdum vs Browne was exciting. What are you talking about?

The HW division is fun but they hardly put HW fights on. Wish Cain didn't fight as infrequently as GSP.

I cannot wait to see how he performs in his first UFC back after a long exile.

Last edited:
I admire anyone from Merseyside who is willing to learn and better themselves.

I pity anyone who's self esteem is so low they need to resort to childish insults online in attempts to validate themselves. Keep up the good work champ.

Werdum vs Browne was exciting. What are you talking about?

The HW division is fun but they hardly put HW fights on. Wish Cain didn't fight as infrequently as GSP.

was it? seemed that Browne gassed in R1 and just survived for 4 rounds.

I think Derrick Lewis is the most promising of the ones they have signed recently.

Hunt vs Bigfoot wasnt too long ago and now Hunt is schedule to fight Nelson. Also i think JDS vs Miocic was an exciting fight that never happen

Hunt vs Bigfoot wasnt too long ago and now Hunt is schedule to fight Nelson. Also i think JDS vs Miocic was an exciting fight that never happen

Sure JDS vs Miocic would have been great, JDS's replacement was an awful substitute.

I wanna see Sao fight Stipe, it'd be a nice step up for him and will answer some questions.

Back