Excessive friendliness

It's a sport. They're pro fighters and grown men and compete how they see fit. If you want to see guys with no respect for each other try to kill one another, go to worldstar-hiphop.

It's a sport. They're pro fighters and grown men and compete how they see fit. If you want to see guys with no respect for each other try to kill one another, go to worldstar-hiphop.

What's wrong with ppl? They make no effort into understating the message, they just go the easiest route, make the easiest assumptions.

There's no such thing in fighting, both fighters are equal in there, they're just man, if a fighter can't enter a ring/cage with that in mind then he's doing it wrong. If I'd agree to fight my brother on a cage I wouldn't stop in the middle of the fight after a wild striking moment to touch gloves or hug him.

You guys do remember Barry had both a broken foot and a broken hand, right? That could be part of why he was doing that, too. idk who cares.

Nah, the ref said fight lol

Nah, that shit was unsportsmanlike, bro. There's no honor or integrity in that win. Can't be. Money was just scared shitless to lose a fight at this point, and will win any way he possibly can. Even when it means pissing off the fans that make him rich.

Ortiz deserved it. Had been blatantly headbutting mayweather all night. Asking for hugs after that was really stupid.

Ah shit I forgot about that. You're right, he did deserve it lol. I take back what I said.

It's just a sport. "Friendliness" and mutual respect certainly beat fake animosity as far as I'm concerned.

Nah, that shit was unsportsmanlike, bro. There's no honor or integrity in that win. Can't be. Money was just scared shitless to lose a fight at this point, and will win any way he possibly can. Even when it means pissing off the fans that make him rich.

Was it honourable? Heck no.

But it was within the rules. That's all that matters in the end if you want wins instead of losses.

You should show respect but then,........... attempt to beat them to the point of having a permanent speech impediment.

Just my philosophy.

Im guessing youre referring to the Patrick Cote fight...seeing as how they beat the fuck out of eachother after that and one of them was knocked out, I dont think you have much of a point, just stupidity and fake tough guy persona.

Im guessing youre referring to the Patrick Cote fight...seeing as how they beat the fuck out of eachother after that and one of them was knocked out, I dont think you have much of a point, just stupidity and fake tough guy persona.

And u probably don't like reading topics, dumbass

It's a sport first, fight second... they are not in there to kill each other. Sometimes there will be bad blood, and other times you will see some sportsmanship. It would be annoying if it happened all the time in every fight. I don't see what's wrong with seeing some sportsmanship occasionally.

so you read and don't understand, makes you lot dumber

You're talking about excessive friendliness out of the blue and you reference the Pat Barry/Crocop fight where they beat the fuck out of eachother and one of them was choked out. Bar fights seem a little much for you at this point, go yell at a cashier or something.

My memory of Barry/Crocop is Barry landing some vicious combinations and Crocop acknowledging.

Hall vs Howard was annoying though.

My memory of Barry/Crocop is Barry landing some vicious combinations and Crocop acknowledging.

TS is the dumbest version of "Just bleed". Even though they perform extraordinary acts of violence on eachother, the fact that they show any sort of respect dries his vagina right up. It just doesn't do it for him.

Goddammit, everything here is so black or white. I've said the word "excessive", meaning too much of something. Some morons should get off the internet and starting reading some books to interpret things better.

Goddammit, everything here is so black or white. I've said the word "excessive", meaning too much of something. Some morons should get off the internet and starting reading some books to interpret things better.

Its black and white because its stupid, one of the strongest examples of fighters showing "excessive" friendliness was super violent and ended in a finish. You said it right after the Cote fight where they were mildly friendly and then beat the shit out of eachother. Tell us more about what you would do in a fight though, its intriguing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back