excellent martial arts(ema boxing)

sage14

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi sherdoggers

a while back i recieved a newsletter from Ema boxing. i never subscribed with them, so how they got a hold of my email adress is a mystery . But the setup and the equipment reminds me a lot like uma.

So my question is does any of you guys have experience with there products? i was thinking about placing an order in the near future, so any thoughts about the quality or performance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hey sage. The guys know i dont just bash a company outright. But ema is NOT A LEGIT company as one of the former UMA staff left their company with IP that didnt belong to him. If you look over that news letter there are about 10 misspellings and that often causes concern in itself.

I will continue to buy from the homegrown sherdog companies here but I will not in any form support EMA not to be confused with UMA.

As far as quality goes, who knows. Its going to be a gamble. Better off spending your cash elsewhere with KNOWN reputable companies that offer just as good pricing. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true. It usually is.

Yeah not a prob, i plan on being somewht active again. Getting through different threads seeing what all has changed here.

Wished I did my research about EMA before trying to order from them. Yea they're thieves. Emailed the guy seems legit, he stopped responding and never responded back even on his other social media's after I sent him my money. I see other people commenting on his Instagram page about their order and quickly got deleted. Later on I exposed the dude on reddit and he deleted his site and all his social media platforms a couple months after he tried to DM me.

Back