Examples of fighters that got jujitsu black belts from McDonalds happy meals

Alexis davis is a very good competition grappler. Watch her vs kyra gracie.... man mma bjj is different that competition grappling.
Dude is trying to discredit Ronda's past opponents, this is the only goal of this thread.

Subs are not the only part of bjj. Jds has great control on the ground and is able to stand up against anyone who takes him down. Look at his fights with Cain who is accomplished at bjj and wrestling and jds just gets right up every time.

Roy Nelson.

He already had a legit black belt in bjj but just ate so many happy meals that he was bound to find one.

Frankie Edgar and Randy Couture got a belt after fights just because they won and didn't even display BJJ

The only reason I keep buying Happy Meals is in hope of getting a black belt. Hasn't happened yet, but it's cool. I got tons of exciting plastic things to toy with.

People shit on Conor's BJJ, but SBG is a legit school. They aren't handing belts out there.
and if you don't think rashad or JDS could clown the average black belt in a grappling match, you're a damn fool.

but people think that not subbing fools left and right in mma means your black belt is worthless. it's mostly because people are stupid.

Subs are not the only part of bjj. Jds has great control on the ground and is able to stand up against anyone who takes him down. Look at his fights with Cain who is accomplished at bjj and wrestling and jds just gets right up every time.
Good point. I think mostly everyone will accept that Matt Serra is good at jits, (or is it "well" at jits?) but I don't think he's got a single sub in the UFC and GSP finished him on the ground.
I don't think either of those points take away from his jits.

what pisses me of is bjj politics ,take Jeff monson while he is defiantly a black belt skill wise he has never put on a gi so how is he a black belt were as you average man who trains nogi year in year out cant even get a srtripe

Last edited:
Why would Conor's belt be fake? Cause he was subbed by a high level black belt, who has submitted other black belts in MMA?
It's fake, because he ties it like a 4 year old ties a pair of shoes. You have to admit, that alone should give reason to question it's legit status. Not to mention, that their is literally ZERO video of him rolling, only wrestling defense.
13118326_966078473505143_1392730677_n.jpg

Cub Swanson
Diego Sanchez
Machida
JDS
They are decent but never submit anyone.
In an old Eric Paulson training dvd I had Swanson is training there and taps about 20 guys in a row in straight grappling. He looked a blackbelt then anyway, bjj has levels and everyone in the UFC is a very good standard or they would be finished quickly.

and if you don't think rashad or JDS could clown the average black belt in a grappling match, you're a damn fool.

but people think that not subbing fools left and right in mma means your black belt is worthless. it's mostly because people are stupid.
Sounds like a defensive response by a person with a McDojo BJJ blackbelt.

The Conor hate is especially weird because he isn't even a blackbelt. He was a competition level purple belt in 2012(competed at the euros) and nearly 5 years later he hasn't been promoted to black belt yet. Surely that shows that the gym aren't rushing to promote black belts?

Hows that mofo in your av been doing? I haven't seen him fight since he beat up that Finnish guy last year, sucks he is in ONE but if he's making the cash I suppose it makes sense.

People shit on Conor's BJJ, but SBG is a legit school. They aren't handing belts out there.
Who is giving the belts out is the question?

Because if SBG is so great and sought-after, then why on earth did Kavanagh get passed up for Danis?

It's a bunch of Irish guys, the level BJJ over there is not exactly groundbreaking.

Back