Examples of carrying

Yoko....

Lol

All things considered, Yoko wasn't all that bad in the ring...especially for a guy who was half the size of Nia Jax!

I mean, maybe if I come across Khali on the street I might feel awestruck by his size however as far his presence in wrestling, I just don't find him convincing as a force to be reckon with compared to the other big monsters of wrestling like Andre, Yokozuna and King Kong Bundy

I wouldn't call the Bulldog match an example of carrying...Davey Boy was far past the stage of needing to be led through a match. Don't let Bret's bitter, self indulgent, self absorbed bullshit fool you.

I read Bret's book and I was shocked at how hard he buried his deceased brother-in-law when he wrote about the Wembley stadium match. In fact despite the fact that I guess I knew he had a reputation for being "intense" or whatever I was shocked at how much of an egotistical prick Bret came off as over the course of that entire book.

On topic: I wouldn't know of any recent examples like the TS is looking for, but didn't HBK carry Sid to some pretty great matches?

I read Bret's book and I was shocked at how hard he buried his deceased brother-in-law when he wrote about the Wembley stadium match. In fact despite the fact that I guess I knew he had a reputation for being "intense" or whatever I was shocked at how much of an egotistical prick Bret came off as over the course of that entire book.

On topic: I wouldn't know of any recent examples like the TS is looking for, but didn't HBK carry Sid to some pretty great matches?

Weren't there stories of Bulldog and Dynamite drugging their wives and anally raping them while they were passed out?

That's Brett's sister, so maybe he has no qualms about burying the guy?

Weren't there stories of Bulldog and Dynamite drugging their wives and anally raping them while they were passed out?

Actually, I think it was Davey and Neidhart who the orange juice roofies...so both his sisters!

And you wonder why Bret is so bitter...

I don't remember him burying Neidhart ever like he did British Bulldog...probably because Davey's kid never got him a payday for a guest spot.

I don't remember him burying Neidhart ever like he did British Bulldog...probably because Davey's kid never got him a payday for a guest spot.

Coulda swore it was Dynamite though. Will have to dig through the archives.

Coulda swore it was Dynamite though. Will have to dig through the archives.

There's no reason to believe it wasn't all 3.

Ha I don't know, there was nothing like that in there. But he didn't bury Davey Boy as being a bad guy or a bad husband, he just put himself over by saying that Davey was a drugged out mess in London and couldn't remember the match that Bret had put together, so it was all up to Bret to show his true brilliance and come up with a brilliant match on the fly and carry Davey. Puts another guy down to shine himself up, again his whole book is like that.

Ha I don't know, there was nothing like that in there. But he didn't bury Davey Boy as being a bad guy or a bad husband, he just put himself over by saying that Davey was a drugged out mess in London and couldn't remember the match that Bret had put together, so it was all up to Bret to show his true brilliance and come up with a brilliant match on the fly and carry Davey. Puts another guy down to shine himself up, again his whole book is like that.

His whole life is like that.

Taker carried Stone Cold in that classic Summerslam match. Stone Cold was out, "stone cold" so to speak, for the bulk of the match so Taker apparently had to guide him through it. It was a great match, a worthy climax after all that build-up, with them winning the tag championship and the Kane conspiracy.

Back