Exactly bones haters where u at

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jones dominates 4 rounds to 1. I wanna hear the excuses u bones haters are gonna say now. He took down cormier three times and defended a ridiculous amount of takedowns.

Keep this thread up...I want these clowns to eat their crow....so much crap talking by DC fans and jones haters.

Mass depression and after all the BS they wrote I dont feel bad at all :D

Dominated? Ok. Anyways I don't mind Jones too much but good damn his nuthuggers are annoying. And to those losers I say, kiss my grits.

Well, Jones didn't dominate anything, he edged a close fight. It was a very impressive performance, though, as Cormier is a tough style for him.

Cormier gassed. Those take downs were without resistance.

I can admit Jones is one of the all time greats. I still don't like his attitude and will continue to cheer against him.

Clear victory for Jones but not domination.

My hat is off to Bones, but his nuthuggers are being ridiculous.

What's up. Jones looked awesome as usual. People who can't stand by their dislike for his personality or actions inside the cage are cowards. They're not MMA fans but Jerry Springer losers.

Jones is a monster.

i scored it 49-48 but Jones rounds were more impressive. I was really hoping one of them would finish the fight though.

Well, Jones didn't dominate anything, he edged a close fight. It was a very impressive performance, though, as Cormier is a tough style for him.

Please cut the bullcrap...it was a CLEAR win for Jones. Yes Cormier had close rounds early on but it was very clear that Jones was winning the fight, especially as it progressed into the championship rounds.

I am a Jones hater, but there really isn't much to say. Cormier talked about how he was gonna break Jones's will, but it was his own will that broke. I don't really let the outcome of an MMA fight effect my life, so I don't really care that much. I will just root for Rumble or Gus when he fights next. haha

Right here still hating the best fighter alive

B-b-b-but DC is a MW and only 5'11"

Please cut the bullcrap...it was a CLEAR win for Jones. Yes Cormier had close rounds early on but it was very clear that Jones was winning the fight, especially as it progressed into the championship rounds.

I think Jones clearly edged the fight. It was close, though. Jones only really won a single round by an appreciable margin (the 4th). Rounds 2 and 3 could be argued for Cormier and virtually nothing happened in the 5th. Jones deserved to win, but characterizing the fight as a domination is patently absurd.

Back