Ex UFC vet Justin Wren is back! All aboard the Pygmy support war wagon!

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
CLLhgvXUkAAnyMu.jpg:large

[YT]wKkSZK97KoY[/YT]

What a mug

Seems like this is in the wrong forum though

What a mug

Seems like this is in the wrong forum though

Tattle tale. Justin Wren is more synonymous with the UFC to the fans than fucking Bellator.

LET THE GODS..I MEAN MODS DECIDE.

'Ex UFC vet' and 'is back' makes it sound like they resigned him haha

Yes! I've been following his campaign ever since he left MMA. Good to see him back, he actually had a lot of promise.

PS: His wife is gorgeous.

Tattle tale. Justin Wren is more synonymous with the UFC to the fans than fucking Bellator.

LET THE GODS..I MEAN MODS DECIDE.

Is he? The guy is officially 0-1 in the UFC

He seems like a good guy but he has gotten more than enough exposure for the good he has done, I question his motives on wanting so much publicity about it

Anyway if it wasn't for that nobody would know or care who he is so he has done well for himself, I am not going to celebrate the man though

This guy is fucking awesome and he is a solid fighter, he came pretty close to beating Nelson on TUF (although Nelson phoned in every fight on TUF).

Good signing for Bellator, he's already better than at least 80% of their HW division

No idea who this is or why I should care

He was on TUF, had one fight in the UFC and lost a pretty close decision to Jon Madsen. Over the last few years he has been devoting his to time to helping the Pygmys in the Congo, he has raised a shit load of money for them and has helped a lot of them to get access to water. Pretty much a genuinely good person, and a pretty talented fighter.

Is he? The guy is officially 0-1 in the UFC

He seems like a good guy but he has gotten more than enough exposure for the good he has done, I question his motives on wanting so much publicity about it

Anyway if it wasn't for that nobody would know or care who he is so he has done well for himself, I am not going to celebrate the man though

I don't think there is really anything wrong with getting your cause into the public eye when it is something you believe in. He spends a shit load of time in the Congo and has come pretty close to dying because of it, doesn't seem like he is doing it for fame or money, just seems like he cares about those people.

Thought he was back in the UFC I'm not excited anymore.

Wren better watch out though, Josh Burns won't stop until he has lost to every single HW prospect that Bellator has.

Big Pygmy vs Big Country, make it happen Dana! I really hope him all the best wherever he fights, the guy is a real hero. Dude has fought through Malaria, been held at gunpoint, and been adopted by an African tribe. I will always be a fan of his.

Back