Ex-UFC Heavyweight Contender Brendan Schaub's comedy set reviews started pouring ...

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.

Hard agree, I've never found him funny, I like his podcasts, but I have no idea how people find him funny

roundtine.jpg

Bill Burr is actually funny but that's because he is being himself and it comes across as genuine. Shrub comes across as a try hard. Honestly I feel bad for Shrub. Don't care for his or Rogan's ill-informed hot takes but yeah... as he would say yikes.

I find Bill burr super annoying too, he just shouts about stuff for an hour...

Honestly even most of the legends of stand up comedy are simply not funny. George Carlin? Not fucking funny. I don't know how people listen to that stuff.

Paul Mooney is fucking hilarious and #1 p2p funnyman.

well its quite clear the reviews you've picked are from haters familiar with him purporting to be new to him. these people are so crippled by their life issues that their only modicum of joy comes from venting on someone making bucketloads of cash. pathetic little turds.

Last edited:
Respect to him for trying it, stand-up seems incredibly hard to do.

That being said, he can tell a funny story on a podcast every now and then, but that clearly doesn't translate to the stage. Hope he can improve.

I'd be surprised if most of those reviewers gave him a fair shake. He seemed to have a lot of biased hatred against him before he even released that special.

I think it might even be triggering some bad memories for you?

No, it triggered some good memories of my grandma saying that Charlie Chaplin had her in stitches, but keep up that super alpha dude cafeteria talk, bro-ski.

No, it triggered some good memories of my grandma saying that Charlie Chaplin had her in stitches, but keep up that super alpha dude cafeteria talk, bro-ski.
Was she a fan of Joseph Pujol?

Le Petomane?

We have known for a while now the only people that think Shaub is funny are MMA fans. You would probably find people still wearing affliction shirts at his show.These are the people that love Brendan Shaub.
Fixed that for you.

It’s astounding to me how bad most standup comedy is. It’s not a surprise that he bombed but I also wouldn’t have been surprised if people thought this was funny.

Watch first 3 minutes

People will laugh at the stupidest shit.

George Carlin was funny but a lot of his comedy was just him spewing out political rhetoric while people cheered

This is what SNL is like now

This guy is like a modern-day Star Search comedian. Like he went to Comedian Academy. But he is DEAD ON about Aziz Ansari at 2:14.

You talk about what "guys" like, how they talk and what they talk about... but you say "he had me in stitches"? When has anyone ever heard "had me in stitches" from anyone but their grandmother? You probably ate your lunch in the bathroom alone.
lmao talk about orojecting your experience on others you splithering homo

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.
People like stupid things, how'd you think I got so many.

Stupid is in fashion at the moment.

Not going to watch it but i'm sure a lot of the bad reviews are from haters. He is one of those guys that people love to hate on for whatever reason.

Back