Ex-UFC Heavyweight Contender Brendan Schaub's comedy set reviews started pouring ...

Such nonsense that it got +200 likes.

It's always so funny when I run into someone on Sherdog that gauges their post by it's like count. I guess if I link you to thousands of positive reviews of Rogan's comedy I win right?

Sherdog loves to bag on Rogan. Of course you're going to get likes for it .

Dude that isn't average. He isn't just unfunny and terrible, he is unlikable up there too.

Comedy is largely dependent on the taste of the listener. Very subjective.

Those of you trying to pretend that Rogan isn't funny like an open micer probably haven't listened to an open micer in a long time or ever. Go watch any episode of KIll Tony. Those people are downright painful to listen to. Trying to pretend that Rogan is the same as them is absurd.

I don't know why people go out of their way to bag on others for having subjective tastes that are different from their own on things that are relatively unimportant.

Personally, I never liked Rogan's comedy but found him funny in real life on his podcast...then I saw one of the shows that was on Netflix and actually kind of dug it. Then I watched Schuab's attempt and didn't care for it much.

Who cares though?

dude I am lmaoing reading the reviews

edit: decided to watch this garbage for myself. want to experience the trainwreck. will report back
Our hero

Will be waiting.

I think he actually died watching that garbage.

Our hero

Will be waiting.

I think he actually died watching that garbage.
So I did actually power through it last night.

It made me never want to hear anything from Schaub ever again. Now keep in mind I used to be a big fan of his podcast. Now I have no desire of ever tuning in to anything of his again.

You know what the thing is, its just him as a person. He is anti funny. it's not the material alone that ruins everything. Its him. Bill Burr could give him his best material and it would not be funny coming from Schaub.

Also it started getting infuriating watching him lick his lips 30 times a minute

Everytime someone posts the full special online it gets taken down with the quickness lol

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.
He yells more than I wish he would, but I’ve seen his two most recent (I think) sets and thought they were pretty damn funny. I don’t claim to be a comedian connoisseur, though.

The funniest thing about this whole incident is that it seems like the most brutal reviews/teasing is coming from TFATK fans.

Exactly

They're just jealous he's over 6 feet tall and good looking

This guy is absolutely hilarious
he is over 6 feet tall ok for sure. He ain't good looking that's for sure. He sure ain't 6'5 either.

1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

There are numerous examples of extremely untalented people making alot of money - nothing new there.

Grumpy cat recently died, having earned its owner a $70 million dollar fortune bro, just because its face looked angry. You don't have much of a leg to stand on.
No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

The only stand-up I've ever found funny & entertaining was Steve Harvey & Bernie Mac in "Kings of Comedy" way back in the day.

Brenden Schaub is hilarious - I went to see him in London and turned up late and heckled him and then asked him when he was going to fight Fedor and he didn't kick my ass so he must be a cool guy!

Who even reviews this kind of stuff? I've never once reviewed a movie or tv show that i've watched let alone a comedy special. I feel like the only people that leave reviews are people that didn't enjoy it.

Haters or people who are bored with their lives. Most (if not all) of the accounts are made the day off the review lol.

well for his sake, i hope so. schaub seems like the kind of guy who takes his reputation seriously. hopefully, he has thick-enough skin to deal with the ridicule.
Apparently showtime has let him know it's exceeded expectations and they have even bigger plans for him going forward

Who knows

5:38 - 5:50 (timestamped to start)

0:07 - 0:12 (timestamped to start)

Apparently showtime has let him know it's exceeded expectations and they have even bigger plans for him going forward

Who knows

what? are you serious? lol wow. i guess i don't understand today's humor.

Back