Ex-UFC fighters C.B. Dollaway, Kajan Johnson file new lawsuit against UFC and Endeavor

The nonsensical part is complaining about how little someone gets paid to bash somebody's head in
Hey if you wanna say we should pay 70 bucks to watch guys punch each other in the face for an evening and that money should go to curing cancer or something, you wouldn't be wrong. But the fact is that money gets paid, so I'm not going to blame fighters for wanting a bigger slice of the pie.

Hey if you wanna say we should pay 70 bucks to watch guys punch each other in the face for an evening and that money should go to curing cancer or something, you wouldn't be wrong. But the fact is that money gets paid, so I'm not going to blame fighters for wanting a bigger slice of the pie.
I more so disagree when the idiots who can't understand why celebrities are getting paid more than they are (Ngannou's tweet about Jake Paul $)

I realize I'm mixing up threads a bit here, I was also just posting in the thread about Chael's video on the subject

I more so disagree when the idiots who can't understand why celebrities are getting paid more than they are (Ngannou's tweet about Jake Paul $)

I realize I'm mixing up threads a bit here, I was also just posting in the thread about Chael's video on the subject
Celebrity always helps in sports and especially prize fighting. But 100k or 500k or 1 million ppv buys in boxing nets you far more than equivalent buys in mma. It's not even close when you control for popularity and event revenue when comparing boxing and mma pay for headliners

Celebrity always helps in sports and especially prize fighting. But 100k or 500k or 1 million ppv buys in boxing nets you far more than equivalent buys in mma. It's not even close when you control for popularity and event revenue when comparing boxing and mma pay for headliners
Someone once made the observation that GSP was doing the same numbers as Canelo & Cotto yet he was getting $4m a fight while they were getting $10-20 million.

Someone once made the observation that GSP was doing the same numbers as Canelo & Cotto yet he was getting $4m a fight while they were getting $10-20 million.
Yeah pretty much. Andre Ward struggled to sell more than 100k PPV buys and he was making close to 10 million. And Canelo makes closer to 40, before even counting his own sponsors, which shockingly making him way more money than Reebok or Venum

Literally a waste of time for these weak sauce fighters. Just looking to secure a future financially because they couldn't hack it as fighters. Might as well bring fabia on board too, and any other grifter looking to cash in. UFC employs an army of lawyers for these frivolous cases.

Give them all UFC t-shirts in assorted colors with new Venum Logos, an IPhone 11 or whatever the latest version and 25.00 at the Food Court near their homes. Case closed please.

Kajan is a total idiot in real life I've known him forever that little rat bounces around like a rabbit when he fights and acts like has cte..fake ass indian

how much money is a prelim fighter getting from sponsors when notosy sees the fight. they could have the same sponsorships if the ufc cause they be using there social media to promote it.

jake hager makes 75k while who he fought made 5k, how that fair.

Well because he has a name behind him. And you can get more money from sponsors for short and banner spots because more people will see it. Not everyone will see some random guy with 272 followers on Instagram, but better chance with thousands watching

Ufc have hired Jacare to defend them in court, Dollaway doesn’t stand a chance!

Something you guys should know

“The 2019 Carlton Fields Class Action Surveyreports that settlement rates for class actions continue to rise, up to 73.1% in 2018 from 70.8% the previous year. More than half of settlements typically occur before a class certification. Thirty-nine percent of matters filed as class actions are settled on an individual basis. Only 2% of cases filed as class actions go to trial.

https://classifiedclassaction.com/c...s-are-settled-when-do-most-settlements-occur/
You think UFC will settle? How would that even go they would owe money to several hundred people..

Well because he has a name behind him. And you can get more money from sponsors for short and banner spots because more people will see it. Not everyone will see some random guy with 272 followers on Instagram, but better chance with thousands watching

you are acting like thousands of people watch the post fight prelims with belaltor. bye the time those fights start the arena emply they dont even show them on showtime or spike.

Just a cash grab. Kajan was all in on Spearhead, but once he got cut from the UFC him and Leslie Smith all but dropped it, it was clear they weren't doing it for the fighters but just wanted a cash grab, same as he is doing now.

Back