Ex-UFC fighters C.B. Dollaway, Kajan Johnson file new lawsuit against UFC and Endeavor

why not all of them?
Because that would imply all the ills of boxing stem from the Ali Act, which is clearly not true. So if you're going to say the Ali Act would be bad in mma more power to you. But be specific in why it would be bad, blaming all of boxing flaws on it is just lazy or ignorant

Are you implying that a fast food employee has the same market value as a professional fighter? You're a combat sports fan right?
I wonder how much McDonald's is worth with no one to cook the food...

before his fought he spent all his time sniffing smelly socks , hence the look on his face.

Because that would imply all the ills of boxing stem from the Ali Act, which is clearly not true. So if you're going to say the Ali Act would be bad in mma more power to you. But be specific in why it would be bad, blaming all of boxing flaws on it is just lazy or ignorant
why don't you acknowledge you WANT mma to be like boxing........the ali act is just part of the mechanisms to get to what you want which is a system like boxing. but somehow with only 1 global sanctioning body......

OK, I know this is going to be a really hard question but...Are there more human beings who can work at McDonald's, or are there more humans who have what it takes to be an elite fighter?
Uhm, have you seen Maycee Barber or Parker Porter fight? Very elite... They deserve millions...

I wonder if McDonald's employees should sue McDonald's... That company must make billions, yet those poor schmucks doing all the work are making minimum wage... Hmmmm

The McDonald's staff discount perk closes the gap somewhat.

<mma3>

#AldoBurgerBless

why don't you acknowledge you WANT mma to be like boxing........the ali act is just part of the mechanisms to get to what you want which is a system like boxing. but somehow with only 1 global sanctioning body......
What does wanting mma to be boxing even me? You wanna be more specific?

I am, however, OK with there being just one global sanctioning body with 1 title per weight class or 2 titles per weight class (ring/cage). I think that would be to the fighters' benefit.

Uhm, have you seen Maycee Barber or Parker Porter fight? Very elite... They deserve millions...
So do I take it that you can't or don't want to answer the question? And hey, love or hate women's mma, I don't think you can argue that Barber or Porter's talents are rarer than a fast food worker's.

Wasn't he smashing that Lovato chick after Luke?

I actually liked this guy and he seemed like a cool cat but this is unacceptable!

With his recent news of suing the UFC, it breaks my heart that he chose to take this route. Anyways, what is he doing these days for work!???
Nothing...that's why he's suing the UFC. I hate to side on the UFC's side but they know exactly what they are getting into. Have no back up plan then sue once they are shot.

OK, I know this is going to be a really hard question but...Are there more human beings who can work at McDonald's, or are there more humans who have what it takes to be an elite fighter?
Dollaway wasn’t elite

So do I take it that you can't or don't want to answer the question? And hey, love or hate women's mma, I don't think you can argue that Barber or Porter's talents are rarer than a fast food worker's.

I mean, not really. Macey Barber is terrible. My original comment was more so going with complains about % of company value which I hear parroted here all the time.

Dollaway wasn’t elite
In the grand scheme, tenured but unremarkable UFC middleweight is pretty elite in terms of the sport. I don't think he was an elite UFC fighter, but over all? pretty elite.
I mean, not really. Macey Barber is terrible. My original comment was more so going with complains about % of company value which I hear parroted here all the time.
Hey you brought up Barber, I don't know what she even has to do with the original question or your nonsensical comparison of mma fighter pay to fast food worker pay. Both should and can be economically paid more, but the former clearly have higher market value and revenue generating ability.

In the grand scheme, tenured but unremarkable UFC middleweight is pretty elite in terms of the sport. I don't think he was an elite UFC fighter, but over all? pretty elite.

Hey you brought up Barber, I don't know what she even has to do with the original question or your nonsensical comparison of mma fighter pay to fast food worker pay. Both should and can be economically paid more, but the former clearly have higher market value and revenue generating ability.
The nonsensical part is complaining about how little someone gets paid to bash somebody's head in

Back