Ex-UFC Fighter Melvin Guillard KO's Man In Bar Attack, Wanted By Cops

sucker punches two dudes should be the title tbh

Agreed, although it is 3 dudes he KOs. Look closely, immediately after the first KO (just to the left, kind of blocked by crowd). He got the 2nd one there. The 3rd guy is the one with his legs crossed.

Knocked em all out cold in a matter of 4 seconds.

I agree and pretty vehemently detest street altercations. However, I would argue that exercising even the smallest amount of common sense there would have really helped everyone involved - probably don't yell at a guy, with your hands down about only a foot away who already floored someone in the parking lot.

Also agreed.

Can we all agree though that Marlboro man has extremely heavy hands? Impressive.

tumblr_o0hyh6zQU61uqe8iio1_400.gif

Last edited:
Without knowing what instigated this situation, Melvin looks to be clearly in the wrong. That being said, I don't remotely feel sorry for chicks that get drilled after their delusional inner Wonder Woman gene kicks in. Know your place or get put in it.

There was a 20 page thread on this. Lots of strong opinions. No reason to repost it.

Brutal. You can say what you want about Melvin, but it's undeniable that he has anvils in those hands, and getting punched bareknuckle by him in a bar is bad news...

Brutal. You can say what you want about Melvin, but it's undeniable that he has anvils in those hands, and getting punched bareknuckle by him in a bar is bad news...

His speed doesn't hurt either.

Just ask Rick Davis. He still doesn't know what hit him.

Last edited:
He’s still the young assassin, right?

look at all those people with mobile phones.... no matter what, they need to have the phone in their hands recording shit arround them under any circumstances
Thats the world we live in..fuck it record it

Back