Ex-UFC Fighter Melvin Guillard KO's Man In Bar Attack, Wanted By Cops

He KOd two actually and he might've also hit the girl who jumped on him.

When there's alcohol involved.....

That chick had the most success out of the three.
Wmma is for real!
<{nope}>

Good to see Melvin pick up a much needed win. Dude has been on a nasty streak of losses.

Looks like self defense to me. Both approached him in an aggressive manner, the second assumed a fighting stance until he was KO'd as well. Should have leveled the girl too.

Being the winner doesnt make you the bad guy.

Looks like self defense to me. Both approached him in an aggressive manner, the second assumed a fighting stance until he was KO'd as well. Should have leveled the girl too.

I don’t know, second guy looks like he assumed a fighting stance out of defense because guilard just KOd his friend

Problem might be his training. I think the law comes down harder on trained fighters when altercations break out. The "hands are lethal weapons" thing...

He sure did get him right on the button though.

Dudes defense suuuucked. Lol

After tmz puts the arrow on the screen, it looks like the guy was trying to walk past guilard, his hands are down and he’s not really looking at guillard

Talk shit get banged.

This is the start of Melvins come back, 2 quick KOs. UFC champ by 2020?

I'm pretty sure that's JDS. Can we confirm his whereabouts during this incident.

First dude said something to the chick Guillard was talking to.

Reminded me of this... skip to 0:25 if you want to skip all the adolescent female banter before the Marlboro man takes over.

Smoking a cigarette and still KOs 3 dudes. Lol

I love how the last guy looks like he is taking a nap with his feet crossed over his friends body.

Last edited:
Girl deserved it the most.. She looked thirsty for it, to be honest; "Oh please, give me that sexy excitement right across my cheek strongman!" Sorry, but that's EXACTLY how she acted. Stay out the face, idiot women.

The second guy looks 140 lbs fully hydrated, and completely helpless. If you feel bad for girls getting hit, feel bad for him too.

Reminded me of this... skip to 0:25 if you want to skip all the adolescent female banter before the Marlboro man takes over.

Dude smoking a cigarette KOs 3 dudes. Lol

I love how the last guy looks like he is taking a nap with his feet crossed over his friends body.

sucker punches two dudes should be the title tbh

sucker punches two dudes should be the title tbh

I agree and pretty vehemently detest street altercations. However, I would argue that exercising even the smallest amount of common sense there would have really helped everyone involved - probably don't yell at a guy, with your hands down about only a foot away who already floored someone in the parking lot.

Dude smoking a cigarette KOs 3 dudes. Lol

look at all those people with mobile phones.... no matter what, they need to have the phone in their hands recording shit arround them under any circumstances

Back