Ex-UFC Fighter Artem Lobov brings Glory to MMA by out-boxing Paulie Malignaggi in BKF

All this circus needs now is an acrobat show and the smell of peanuts

I'm gonna make some peanut butter sandwiches. So the smell will be present, at least for me.

Boxing should just use mma sized gloves without the open fingers. Its such an archaic combat sport at this point.

Was that Jason Knight shouting "Choo Choo Motherfuckers" into the camera during the interviews.
He knows what time it is... Ar Time
Lmao, yeah it was! That was hilarious

I believe paulie won but it was close by all means. Artem done himself proud

Artem was so good and so fast, Paulie thought he only took 1 good hit and he had 3 cuts in 3 diferent places.

Paulie OUTBOXED Artem BUT Artem was more aggressive even though he wasn't landing clean and so deserved the knife edge decision

If Paulie had thrown even slightly more punches, he would have won easily

I can't stop laughing!! Best reality check in the history of combat sports.

<{outtahere}>

This was such an epic fail for Paulie. All that talk about MMA guys not having 'balls' and he got embarrassed.

Hilarious result.
But he didnt 'outbox' anyone he got outboxed as expected, but bumrushed a clinch and did a bit of damage there.
The latter is a fair part of Bare Knuckle Boxing.

Paulie with his stick and jab panicked after Artem used his skull to break Paulie's right hand

That will be the minority. In Sylvia's case at least, Sylvia never really had much fans to begin with. So you have much more reasonable people from both sides that won't favor Sylvia in the stand up against Mercer. But with a lot of people thought that any boxer would win against any MMA fighter if it was striking match and especially when they can only use their hands for offense.

Especially a former world champ who was retired, not even that long though and who has been back training since sparring Conor. And especially against a MMA fighter with a terrible record with tiny arms.

Not to mention Tim Sylvia showed up heavily out of shape for that fight.

Just saw highlights. Jabbing only wins you the fight when you neutralize your opponent's aggression, i.e. they're hesitant because of the rest of your arsenal. Didn't look like Paulie did that last night.

Just saw highlights. Jabbing only wins you the fight when you neutralize your opponent's aggression, i.e. they're hesitant because of the rest of your arsenal. Didn't look like Paulie did that last night.
That's retarded, so in youre opinion it's pretty much impossible for an aggressive fighter with an iron chin to lose despite being ineffective.

That's retarded, so in youre opinion it's pretty much impossible for an aggressive fighter with an iron chin to lose despite being ineffective.

I never said that. The aggressor has to be effective to win usually.

Once again proving that boxers are C level athletes.

Back