Ex-CIA official Gets Owned by Trump Supporter on Security Clearance

Paris talked all that shit and cant even pass a background check to get a job at the gotdamn post office.

The bitch lucky he aint gotta register as a sex offender.

I hope he enjoys his ninja wakeup call...

Got hired by CNN doe.

I believe clearances should be revoked upon leaving. Or at least if that person goes into the private sector

Now that I answered you. Answer me

If a former CIA head essentially asked for the execution of Obama would you be cool with his clearance being pulled
You didn't actually answer my question.

Annnnnd he's suspended.

He passed the background check to get the job at CNN, which is to your point; he got suspended (while already having the job) as retribution--for showing how deranged and foolish the CIA's "finest" are--on national television.

I believe clearances should be revoked upon leaving. Or at least if that person goes into the private sector
Where else will that person go if they have left government?

So you agree that Brennan was clearly and unfairly targeted for revocation; after all, no specific reason was given for revoking his clearance, and everybody else still has theirs. Trump has grossly abused his power, and is the sole person responsible for politicizing security clearances and intelligence.
Reread your original post. You simply say no one questioned him
Re-read the thread. This conversation concerned security clearances. Another transparent attempt to derail.
Now that I answered you. Answer me

If a former CIA head essentially asked for the execution of Obama would you be cool with his clearance being pulled
This is an obvious attempt to fabricate a hypothetical as a derail, but a clumsy one I'm happy to exploit. Is this bullshit hypothetical why Brennan was fired? Did Trump say that? What justification has Trump given for revoking his security clearance? Indeed, it would appear you are trying to make an imaginary argument justifying Trump revoking Brennan's security clearance out of spite in order to suppress Brennan from freely exercising public speech.

So I guess you don't mind all the partisan suppression of conservative speech by the tech sector and PC politics. It hurts their feelings the same as Trump. In fact, the next time you whinge about conservative speech being suppressed, I'm going to dig up this quote, and dump it on your head.

That guy went from zero to psycho in .2 seconds. Talk about given his side a bad look right off the bat.

Back