Evolve MMA MT instructors

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Celestial Kid, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Celestial Kid

Celestial Kid Banned Banned

There seems to be a lot of beast MT instructors at Evolve MMA. Has anyone ever trained there in Muay Thai before?

2. Tesseract

Tesseract Yellow Belt

Hahahaha:)

3. deathrune

deathrune White Belt

I did a BJJ trial there once, the facilities are top notch - they aren't kidding when they say it's Asia's best MMA gym lol. I live in Singapore, and used to train at a few of the local MT gyms there , I would say evolve has the best track record by far. dos anjos trained out of there for his UFC debut, and a whole host of other Brazilians have come down for MT skill sharpening. Also if u dun like evolve u can always go up north to Thailand, Sitsongpeenong gym has produced reputed MT practitioners many a time (sittichai and kem).. Gl with ur search :)

Just my personal opinion but evolve is way too expensive and overrated as well imo, as fitness is another great gym in Singapore, just my personal 2 cents.

4. NoSmilez

NoSmilez Silver Belt

It is like 500 or 300 something a month or something. I can't remember the exact number but I got quoted a long time ago and just said F it. I think the manager of that time used to be in charge of renzo's in nyc

5. deathrune

deathrune White Belt

I think if you add up the entire startup cost of joining it is almost 1k lol, maybe even more haha. I joined a whole bunch of other gyms that were way cheaper and had just as good trainers and facilities.