Evo 2020 cancelled. Mr. Wizard removed as CEO

Both ARMS and Pokken use rollback, so 2 out of the 3 Nintendo made fighters on Switch use it, not a stretch for Smash to get it, though why Tekken 7 is in with its' own garbage online is beyond me.

Tekken 7 is just an exhibition and so are the rest of the games on the original lineup.

Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid should be in too. Uses GGPO and it has crossplay.

22-sonicfox-officially-skullgirls-non-player-character.jpg

Scared me when I saw this thread started in February, like I missed one of the pinnacles of competition.

Tekken 7 is just an exhibition and so are the rest of the games on the original lineup.

Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid should be in too. Uses GGPO and it has crossplay.

{<redford}

(Best I can do since I cannot like the post for helpfulness).

i once played Mr Wiz at an online fighting game over 10 years ago. I left after 1 or 2 games. I guess he felt ripped off or something, because he proceed to quickly join and then leave another match I was hosting for the next 5 minutes.

Salty Weirdo

AND, innocent til proven guilty

Last edited:
i once played Mr Wiz at an online fighting game over 10 years ago. I left after 1 or 2 games. I guess he felt ripped off or something, because he proceed to quickly join and then leave another match I was hosting for the next 5 minutes.

Salty Weirdo

AND, innocent til proven guilty

What the hell? This seems more like asshole frat boy hazing behaviour than pedophilia or sexual harassment.
A grown man paying under age boys to strip down to their underwear isn’t hazing.

A grown man paying under age boys to strip down to their underwear isn’t hazing.

This was like 22 years ago, though. How old would this Cueller guy have been? If he was say 18 or 19 or 20 or so then for him to tell 15 or 16 year olds to strip to their underwear and jump into freezing water so he could laugh at them and shit, that sounds like hazing.

This was like 22 years ago, though. How old would this Cueller guy have been? If he was say 18 or 19 or 20 or so then for him to tell 15 or 16 year olds to strip to their underwear and jump into freezing water so he could laugh at them and shit, that sounds like hazing.

A guy in his 20's paying underage kids to strip to their underwear isn't hazing, it's pedophilia.
Eb9ALRWWkAYSc0K
And let's not forget he paid an underage boy $20 to measure his dick and watched.

Last edited:
A guy in his 20's paying underage kids to strip to their underwear isn't hazing, it's pedophilia.
Eb9ALRWWkAYSc0K
Eb9ALRWWkAYSc0K
And let's not forget he paid an underage boy $20 to measure his dick and watched.

That part wasn’t in the article. But seriously, how old was this guy at the time?

Back