Evo 2020 cancelled. Mr. Wizard removed as CEO

A guy in his 20's paying underage kids to strip to their underwear isn't hazing, it's pedophilia.
Eb9ALRWWkAYSc0K
Eb9ALRWWkAYSc0K
And let's not forget he paid an underage boy $20 to measure his dick and watched.

I haven't been keeping up with this, but apparently that boy is/was just as bad as Mr. Wizard. People want to kick his ass.

Honestly, I just dont care.

I want to see EVO, dont give a shit about that fat fuck or his exploits.

A grown man paying under age boys to strip down to their underwear isn’t hazing.

That same youth who outed Wizard got accused of FAR worse shit by a female in the scene. The entire Capcom side of the FGC falling like a house of cards. :eek:

It's surprising that MK only had one year. I would've thought DBFZ would have been left off.

Some have jokingly said that games with good rollback netcode don't belong at EVO, lol.
I don’t know why people like arcsys floaty physics so much. It’s like it’s underwater

LTG is going to make his run this year I can feel it, come and get it you bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
BarrenMeagerGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

BrownVillainousDavidstiger-max-1mb.gif

m00Ih6p.gif

Scubs wilt in the presence of this specimen with the peanut butter complexion

So are all Japanese fighting games.

p9nkbuq73zi21.png

Edit: I'm wrong. Gref and I played the new updated Garou: Mark of the Wolves and that is excellent! Better than Fightcade.

Garou on which system? The PS4? Garou with solid (or better than solid) online multiplayer might make me purchase PS4.

I used to have a Dreamcast and Garou was one of my favorite video games on it.

Garou on which system? The PS4? Garou with solid (or better than solid) online multiplayer might make me purchase PS4.

I can't speak for the console versions, but the steam version of Garou had been recently updated with rollback net code and it's online is phenomenal.

We played it on Steam, but Code Mystics updated the PS4 version as well. They also did Last Blade 2, Samurai Shodown V Special, and King of Fighters 97 Global Match. I dunno if anyone is still playing on Steam.

I can't speak for the console versions, but the steam version of Garou had been recently updated with rollback net code and it's online is phenomenal.

We played it on Steam, but Code Mystics updated the PS4 version as well. They also did Last Blade 2, Samurai Shodown V Special, and King of Fighters 97 Global Match. I dunno if anyone is still playing on Steam.

Thanks for the information, Snubnoze and Crimson Fury.

If I ever purchase PS4, I'll definitely have Garou, Last Blade 2, Samurai Shodown V Special, and KOF 1997: Global Match.

Yes, I realize that the upcoming Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection will include Samurai Shodown V Perfect.

I'd be happy to have 2 different iterations of Samurai Shodown V.

Thanks for the information, Snubnoze and Crimson Fury.

If I ever purchase PS4, I'll definitely have Garou, Last Blade 2, Samurai Shodown V Special, and KOF 1997: Global Match.

Yes, I realize that the upcoming Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection will include Samurai Shodown V Perfect.

I'd be happy to have 2 different iterations of Samurai Shodown V.

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection was NOT done by Code Mystics, but Digital Eclipse who did Street Fighter 30th which was meh. From what I've read, the online is garbage though I haven't played it myself.

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection was NOT done by Code Mystics, but Digital Eclipse who did Street Fighter 30th which was meh. From what I've read, the online is garbage though I haven't played it myself.

You just listed even more reasons to have both iterations of Samurai Shodown V.

Most probably, I'm not very familiar with Digital Eclipse's work. I never had any iteration of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. However, I'm considering purchasing SF 30th Anniversary Collection for Street Fighter III.

To this day, I still have tons of fun with SF III: Third Strike Online Edition for PS3.

You just listed even more reasons to have both iterations of Samurai Shodown V.

Most probably, I'm not very familiar with Digital Eclipse's work. I never had any iteration of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. However, I'm considering purchasing SF 30th Anniversary Collection for Street Fighter III.

To this day, I still have tons of fun with SF III: Third Strike Online Edition for PS3.

You might be better off sticking with Online Edition or playing Fightcade. Those have better online and I'm not sure how many people still play SF 30th. 30th also only has 4 games with online play (3rd Strike, Super Turbo, Hyper Fighting, and Alpha 3).

You wouldn't do shit bitch

So I know nothing about any of these people as I have literally never watched even one second of Twitch before, but I followed this YouTube video down a bit of a rabbit hole and am now very confused. Is Liquid Richard/Lil Richie and Wings of Redemption all the same person, the fat guy in the vid? If so, is he trying to make fun of Low Tier God with that video, or is he making fun of himself? or both? If Liquid Richard is not the fat guy in the video, then is the guy in the video Wings of Redemption?

On a serious note, not to come off as mean, but I don’t understand how someone gets themselves to that point. Can’t even really use video games as an excuse for obesity either when you look at the LTG guy, he’s jacked.

Back