Evo 2020 cancelled. Mr. Wizard removed as CEO

Given how impressive the numbers were for Samsho last time and how everyone throws love at Under Night, I'm not surprised that MK11 took the hit. Especially when you consider how Arcsys takes the presentation crown with each new game they put out.

They've probably got all top 5 slots for best looking 2D fighter at this point.

Damn, MK11 died quick
Not surprised though

It's surprising that MK only had one year. I would've thought DBFZ would have been left off.

Some have jokingly said that games with good rollback netcode don't belong at EVO, lol.

Last edited:
Least entertaining tournament to watch last year IMO. NRS may be doing they're own thing tho...

Tekken 7 is going to be a Leroy Smith shit show.

SCVI is going to be HYPE.

Least entertaining tournament to watch last year IMO. NRS may be doing they're own thing tho...

Tekken 7 is going to be a Leroy Smith shit show.

SCVI is going to be HYPE.
I loved SC6. Don't understand why it wasn't more popular. Hell - even my girlfriend got into it and played online.

I loved SC6. Don't understand why it wasn't more popular. Hell - even my girlfriend got into it and played online.

It’s netcode is shit tier. Holy hell. I can’t play that game and I play wired.

It’s netcode is shit tier. Holy hell. I can’t play that game and I play wired.

So are all Japanese fighting games.

p9nkbuq73zi21.png

Edit: I'm wrong. @Gref and I played the new updated Garou: Mark of the Wolves and that is excellent! Better than Fightcade.

LTG is going to make his run this year I can feel it, come and get it you bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
BarrenMeagerGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

BrownVillainousDavidstiger-max-1mb.gif

m00Ih6p.gif

Scubs wilt in the presence of this specimen with the peanut butter complexion

LTG is going to make his run this year I can feel it, come and get it you bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

m00Ih6p.gif

I heard he's already got his jugs ready.

hqdefault.jpg

SALUTE TO ALL MY GREENS IN THE CHAT. SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR BAN IMMUNITY. BUY A JERSEY OR GO FUCK YOURSELF.

m00Ih6p.gif

Didn't he make it out of pools before? That's not bad.

Back