Evo 2015- July 17-19.

I consider Justin Wongs cyclops comeback in mvc2 a better evo moment than the daigo parry

I consider Justin Wongs cyclops comeback in mvc2 a better evo moment than the daigo parry

Meh, Daigo parry was incredible and took amazing timing and concentration (especially when the crowd started going nuts when he started it), in MVC a match can swing back from just one special.

Mvc3 maybe. It's amazingly easy to comeback in that game especially with X-factor. Mvc2 is a whole different thing. Wong had to hit multiple supers just to kill one character.

Parrying a full super in 3s isn't exactly easy, but once you land that first party after the super flash the rest of the parries is just basic muscle memory, It's not uncommon to see it happening in other 3s tourny vids.

^^^This one is better than the Daigo one IMO.

[YT]DbAL_822D4o[/YT]

not to mention the Diago one has been done more than once against Wong

Any of you watching the MKX Pro League Season 1 Finals on Twitch?

I would be if I wasn't working. I even have to work all weekend during who's. I get off Sunday at 6, so I should be able watch the USF4 top 8 at least and I will have to watch the archives of the earlier games like GG, Tekken 7, and MKX. Not really interesting in any other games like the smashes or persona and Killer instincts.

Damn
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_Championship_Series

Found the winners and top 8 placers list

Justin Wong was a beast at marvel v Capcom 2 and never knew daigo was really good at guilty gears

I was heavy into the 3s scene between 2003-2010. There used to be a lot more local tournaments in the NYC/Philly area. 8 on the break was the battleground where I witnessed many legendary battles between Justin and Yipes/Sanford. Doubt those vids exist anymore. Attended many Evos as well. Good times.

Last edited:
Does sonicfox ever lose? Literally every video I watched of his he might have lost one round at best, but never lost a match.

Pulling for Snake Eyez in the SFIV tourney.

Pulling for anyone not using Tanya in MKX and whoever uses Ferra and Torr

How much money are they awarding this year?

Koooof ;_____; xrd is gonna be hype.

Does sonicfox ever lose? Literally every video I watched of his he might have lost one round at best, but never lost a match.

the last two top 8s I saw him in he lost and got 3rd place, so yeah he does lose. Just not very often. He seems to lose to team Yomi a lot.

Back