Evnika 3 years later, the girl who does not like the trees waiting for the Olympics 2024

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This girl has impressive hand speed, and fist toughness.

I confess, I worried about damaging my hands just striking the palms of my boxing coach, and my fists were tightly wrapped, and protected by padded boxing gloves.

Is her ability to do this without breaking something achieved by accumulating micro-fractures that heal stronger than the original bones?

Last edited:
I dunno why, but from the title, I thought it was going to be a weed thread.

Impressive hands regardless.

Uhh ya... I always expect these young promising kids to not come close to their parents dreams

I hate to be that asshole complaining about a kid, but while her hand speed is amazing and her accuracy is brilliant... does no one else have an issue with how flared her elbows are?

That tree is obviously pretty soft. I'd guess it's rotten too considering how it just falls apart with a child hitting it. I recently completely removed a stump from my yard purely by smacking it with a bed frame pole until it just didn't exist anymore.

Anywho, after decades of punching things, I could probably punch a tree and not get hurt as well, but I'm wiser now that I'm an adult and worried about arthritis.

I hate to be that asshole complaining about a kid, but while her hand speed is amazing and her accuracy is brilliant... does no one else have an issue with how flared her elbows are?

Plus I noticed she has no head movement. She could add those one later, I guess.

Or she could stay the same and just go into MT ;)

Plus I noticed she has no head movement. She could add those one later, I guess.

Or she could stay the same and just go into MT ;)

Mind you, flared arms is just asking for a kick to the ribs :p

I hope she does really well though, I do hope she makes something of this and doesn't lose interest

Her speed is impressive but her form is terrible. Is this girl home-trained or what?

I think she'll be plenty okay with form as she gets older. None of the children shadowboxing/pad prodigies I've seen have all the movement down. She looks very impressive at the things she is doing right. Pretty sure she's gonna clean out some local divisions at the very least out of highschool.

Back