Evil Khabib: Halal in the streets, haram in the sheets

Am I just slowly going crazy, or do these plastic surgery chicks (particularly the one on the left) seem just plain scary to look at. Like I legitimately get the creeps from their faces

Am I just slowly going crazy, or do these plastic surgery chicks (particularly the one on the left) seem just plain scary to look at. Like I legitimately get the creeps from their faces
psh i'd fuck them

It's not just you. She's had cheek filler, botox, lip injections, blepharoplasty (the so called Asian eye surgery) and probably a rhinoplasty. She's more cut up than Chandler after Gaethje was through with him.

Definitely an "uncanny valley" effect.

Girl on the right doesn't look as botched though.

I do not get why they still do it........do they realize they look like a surprised catfish, or is it some mental disorder like anorexia wherein you feel like you have to keep on harming yourself/getting cut up and pumped with plastic even tho you realize it is making you unattractive?

Girl on the left has the sharpest face I’ve ever seen. If she headbutts you your face gets sliced in two

They got bogged. This is the final destination for all of them, but they get there gradually and don't realize where they are headed until it's too late.

everyone talkin' bout girl on the lefts face and rightfully so but what about chick on the rights hand
upload_2021-11-25_13-37-6.png

"The Kardashian Affect..."

its not just you. they look god awful

Lord Khamzat gives love to all women

I don't think Mia Khalifa has had a ton of work done other than breast implants though.

Fun fact: she was struck in the chest by a hockey puck at an NHL game in 2018. The implant may have saved her life but the puck likely caused the implant to rupture.

Back