Evil Dead (2013) shatters gore world record for all movies

I think this might be one case where remaking the film makes a lot of sense. The original is a scary premise that takes a comedic route...so, what if they took the scary route? well, here you go 2013.
Did you see the trailer? Maybe it's me but that kind of over the top stuff isn't scary to me at all. Just... meh.

Anyone else go to bed at night wondering what it was that chased Ash throughout all three movies?

Did you see the trailer? Maybe it's me but that kind of over the top stuff isn't scary to me at all. Just... meh.

who gives a shit what you personally find scary? if you saw the trailer then you know it's trying to be scary.

yes, exactly. trying.

were you here like 3 minutes ago when you objected to it trying to be scary?
Reading comprehension doesn't appear to be your strong suit.

I don't give a shit about gore, the trailer looks cool though.

why are we talking? is it because you took absolutely no issue with my calling it "the scary route"?
I don't know, seems like you're pretty desperately trying to make a point. Again, trying (e.g. your last post).
Calm down buddy, it's just a movie!

Knock it off you two, don't let a remake get between your friendship.

I trust this film. The gore was great in the other Evil Deads, done just right. A lot of films use gore in desparation, the Evil Deads have always made it fun. It actually sounds awesome.

raimi and campbell are behind it, so that should ease some of the nerdy disdain and make it less sacrilegious.

donz care about gore if the movie is shit

I watched the trailer of it, it doesn't look that scary, it looks like utter pop. I honestly have no idea why people watch this crap. Let alone I have no idea why type of human being finds inspiration to create a movie as sick as this crap.

I respect those who do enjoy these type of movies, but they just bore the crap out of me and I think they're utterly pointless to watch.

Edwin likes the word crap.

Man, I'm a wuss when it comes to scary movies. To hear that this one could be scarier then the exorcist is crazy to hear!

If this movie doesn't rock then I'm going to seppoku myself.

If this movie doesn't rock then I'm going to seppoku myself.

I'd be sorry to hear that and all, but is there any way you could measure and report the blood loss from this so we could add it to the gore output of Evil Dead?

Back