Evidence that Conor would have lost to Khabib again if they rematched tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D_NEdfZXoAAUW24.jpg

First of all as someone know to very much dislike Conor I will give credit where credit is due, Conor put on a great performance tonight.

My only issue is this "knee" thing. I don't believe he threw a knee nor to the replays appear to support that. Cowboy ducked under the punch resulting in Conors momentum forcing him to take an additional step forward to catch him self as Donald had to do the same after throwing himself off balance diving under the punch.

He ran into Conors leg as Conor moved forward with no idea where Donald was and no indication he was intentionally attempting a knee strike and not just taking a necessary step forward to regain his balance.

Again, great performance and he proved me wrong but there is no need to embellish it by giving credit for something that happened as a result of incidental contact and was his soft impact of the fight anyway.

Finally, a good poster talking sense. Bunch of noobs and know-nothings in here.

Also, I doubt Conor would commit to the left like that against Khabib. Styles make fights.

I completely agree. Should have put ‘knee’ in quotation marks. Clearly unintended contact from a recovery step.
Exactly and contrary to popular belief saying so is in no way "hating" or trying to downplay an admittedly spectacular performance.

It's simply a fact based on physics. Look at where his torso and head are in conjunction with his legs, he was completely over extended and had no idea where Donald was, not taking the step forward would have resulted in his forward momentum causing him to fall much like Ronda did against Holly.

This is actually quite similar too how Aldo attacked him as well but Donald lacked the composure to side step and throw a counter of his own unlike Conor.

You surrender Mr Thigh? Told you I would clown you thenewsguy.
You’re clowning yourself mate, I dont surrender to nobody I’m just tired of talking to a mentally ill fat sherdog her who can’t pick him self up off the coach who needs someone to change his diapers every hour

Give it a rest, this fight had nothing to do with Khabib and this parroting is making you look stupid.

Coners a dick but tonight he shined, give the man his props

You’re clowning yourself mate, I dont surrender to nobody I’m just tired of talking to a mentally ill fat sherdog her who can’t pick him self up off the coach who needs someone to change his diapers every hour
So now you have taught everyone the deadliness of the jumping thigh, whats another one everyone else in humanity has missed? Maybe an arm pit to arm pit smash? Or even better a back of the neck to the back of the neck rub?

So now you have taught everyone the deadliness of the jumping thigh, whats another one everyone else in humanity has missed? Maybe an arm pit to arm pit smash? Or even better a back of the neck to the back of the neck rub?
You sound dumber and dumber every time you type

Give it a rest, this fight had nothing to do with Khabib and this parroting is making you look stupid.

Coners a dick but tonight he shined, give the man his props
Easy to shine when your opponent wont fight back or defend any strikes

<YeahOKJen>

Ok naruto
so you’re a fan? You obviously know where this character is from, you know orochimaru and you watch anime, cool no need to hide it only insecure Manlets think its childish or weird to watch it welcome to club my fellow anime nerd

You sound dumber and dumber every time you type
You got triggered that no one is buying your thigh weapon of mass destruction theory, and project out calling everyone names because we all know that somewhere in your past you were KO'd by one. All the girls laughed at you. It was at that moment you were known forever as Mr Thigh....

Easy to shine when your opponent wont fight back or defend any strikes
Im no Coner fan, but give the man his dues, he did his job and did it remarkably. Hats of to the to the piece of shit and his cock sucking fans.

You got triggered that no one is buying your thigh weapon of mass destruction theory and project out calling everyone names because we all know that somewhere in your past you were KO'd by one and all the girls laughed at you. It was at that moment you were known forever as Mr Thigh....
Dude I’m done talking to you you’re pissing me off with your stupidity damn! What a dumbass

East to have a great performance when your opponent doesnt do anything
Not really since what made this a great performance was the fact he didn't give his opponent the chance too do anything other than react to what he was doing.

Not allowing your opponent to settle into their game is a crucial aspect of this sport and despite my feelings for the guy I can't deny he did just that as effectively as anyone ever has tonight against a guy I thought was an interesting and possibly bad stylistic match up for him.

He wasn't on the card
its the night of Conor

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I know it hurts
I dont care that Conor won,man

I care that it wasnt a fight because Cowboy just stood there and let it happen

Back