Evidence that Conor would have lost to Khabib again if they rematched tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
That left was superslow the takedown, a rassler finishes the takedown.

First of all as someone know to very much dislike Conor I will give credit where credit is due, Conor put on a great performance tonight.

My only issue is this "knee" thing. I don't believe he threw a knee nor to the replays appear to support that. Cowboy ducked under the punch resulting in Conors momentum forcing him to take an additional step forward to catch him self as Donald had to do the same after throwing himself off balance diving under the punch.

He ran into Conors leg as Conor moved forward with no idea where Donald was and no indication he was intentionally attempting a knee strike and not just taking a necessary step forward to regain his balance.

Again, great performance and he proved me wrong but there is no need to embellish it by giving credit for something that happened as a result of incidental contact and was his soft impact of the fight anyway.

I completely agree. Should have put ‘knee’ in quotation marks. Clearly unintended contact from a recovery step.

Dont feed the trolls b lol
Answer me this where did I say that it was a thigh? Because either you two are smoking the most potent weed on earth combined with crack cocaine or you both have serious mental illness

the knee though... people cannot ignore what a difference a well timed knee makes.

Khabib in 2

If herb is the ref? Then it goes to the third

Conor in a quick knockout doesn't show us how he copes later in a fight

Mike Tyson was emasculated by Lewis and he won his first fight back in a first round knockout. It was his last win and he lost his last 2

Answer me this where did I say that it was a thigh? Because either you two are smoking the most potent weed on earth combined with crack cocaine or you both have serious mental illness

Idk what you're talking about and I dont talk to weebs

First of all as someone know to very much dislike Conor I will give credit where credit is due, Conor put on a great performance tonight.

My only issue is this "knee" thing. I don't believe he threw a knee nor to the replays appear to support that. Cowboy ducked under the punch resulting in Conors momentum forcing him to take an additional step forward to catch him self as Donald had to do the same after throwing himself off balance diving under the punch.

He ran into Conors leg as Conor moved forward with no idea where Donald was and no indication he was intentionally attempting a knee strike and not just taking a necessary step forward to regain his balance.

Again, great performance and he proved me wrong but there is no need to embellish it by giving credit for something that happened as a result of incidental contact and was his soft impact of the fight anyway.
East to have a great performance when your opponent doesnt do anything

After the thousands of years of Martial Arts evolution and all we had to do was ask Orochimaru on sherdog about jumping thighs...
<36><36><36><36><36>
You know what I’m done talking to you you’re seriously ill in the head get some help buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back