Evidence that Conor would have lost to Khabib again if they rematched tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
source.gif
It wasn't even a fucking knee. His thigh hit the side of Cowboys head you fucking moron.

It wasn't even a fucking knee. His thigh hit the side of Cowboys head you fucking moron.

Lol Jones probably salty AF right now with Mcgregor getting credit for inventing the shoulder strike.

UspYrjF.gif

Khabib would have picked Conrad and threw him on his bald spot 3 seconds into the fight if he tried this on him. The takedown was right there

Would have dominated him just as badly as the first bout

Conor should stick to 170 and fight journeymen and other easy fights

Khabib Bless

You dumb cunt....

Yea it's called pressuring a slow starter lol not hard to understand really...

Guys, come on... He threw a big telegraphed left that was so easy to pick up, that defense-challenged jobber like Cerrone was able to get under it. That isn’t ‘pressure’ ffs.

He reacted nicely after the initial blunder (in part because stiffmeister Cerrone has zero ability to think fast and capitalize) but stop bullshitting yourself please, it’s unhealthy and embarrassing.

You cut the gif short right before it shows Conor's knee on Cerrones chin. Fake news.

You’re a clown lmao what a fucking clwon you are
source.gif
You just admitted to everyone that a thigh to the head while someone is extending a punch would rock a professional fighter. You little pussy. You sound very easy to beat up. I would clown you son.

You just admitted to everyone that a thigh to the head while someone is extending a punch would rock a professional fighter. You little pussy. You sound very easy to beat up. I would clown you son.

Dont feed the trolls b lol

the truth is that Kabib fought a ring rusted Conor

The knee couldn’t even rattle faberge chin Cerrone. Khabib can eat soft knees like that and laugh.
First of all as someone know to very much dislike Conor I will give credit where credit is due, Conor put on a great performance tonight.

My only issue is this "knee" thing. I don't believe he threw a knee nor to the replays appear to support that. Cowboy ducked under the punch resulting in Conors momentum forcing him to take an additional step forward to catch him self as Donald had to do the same after throwing himself off balance diving under the punch.

He ran into Conors leg as Conor moved forward with no idea where Donald was and no indication he was intentionally attempting a knee strike and not just taking a necessary step forward to regain his balance.

Again, great performance and he proved me wrong but there is no need to embellish it by giving credit for something that happened as a result of incidental contact and was his soft impact of the fight anyway.

Lmao you’re dumb asf <45> where did I say that it was his thigh? I knew you conor haters had mental illness as I said earlier
source.gif

Guys, come on... He threw a big telegraphed left that was so easy to pick up, that defense-challenged jobber like Cerrone was able to get under it. That isn’t ‘pressure’ ffs.

He reacted nicely after the initial blunder (in part because stiffmeister Cerrone has zero ability to think fast and capitalize) but stop bullshitting yourself please, it’s unhealthy and embarrassing.

????

Khabib would have definitely went for the crotch sniff move

Just look at it... Conor leaves it completely exposed

Khabib would dive in, mouth open
Khabibs not the one that tapped buddeh.

And oooh I’m so scared, please don’t clown me :oops:<45><36>

I don't think Khabib would have dived that low. He would have came in for the TD with his head about Conor's waste level, thus rendering the thigh/knee shot ineffective, imo. He would have put Conor on his back and started the mauling.

Back