Evidence of Jones' Guilt

looool
<mma1>

Hang in there Juice. Life will go on after your juicing fraud hero is physically banned from MMA and you have no one to vicariously live through. You should've known better than to look up to PED using cowards like Jon Steroids Jones.

You live and you learn.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.
Keep crying lil momma, just remember nothing is gonna change, you just gonna keep bitching, and Jones gonna keep winning.

Keep crying lil momma, just remember nothing is gonna change, you just gonna keep bitching, and Jones gonna keep winning.
Not only will he never win again, he hasn't "won" anything and a PED using cheat, especially a repeat offending one at that, has his entire MMA record that is in question nullified in the eyes of all true MMA fans. And on top of that, he's not going to be able to even get a chance to try and start fresh until after the upcoming 4 year ban, by which time he'll be an old man off of steroids and worse than his cowardly self truely was to begin with.

Jones' Juice is done.

Not only will he never win again, he hasn't "won" anything and a PED using cheat, especially a repeat offending one at that, has his entire MMA record that is in question nullified in the eyes of all true MMA fans. And on top of that, he's not going to be able to even get a chance to try and start fresh until after the upcoming 4 year ban, by which time he'll be an old man off of steroids and worse than his cowardly self truely was to begin with.

Jones' Juice is done.
He has won 22 fights coward, you are so damn dumb and mad you just gonna say anything damn thing right? Thats the thing about talking to mad morons like you, if you are going to have a serious discussion, do it without all the lies just because you are mad.

Jones has already cemented his legacy, he is the GOAT, so your tears are too late, keep whining though, i'm enjoying it.

He has won 22 fights coward, you are so damn dumb and mad you just gonna say anything damn thing right? Thats the thing about talking to mad morons like you, if you are going to have a serious discussion, do it without all the lies just because you are mad.

Jones has already cemented his legacy, he is the GOAT, so your tears are too late, keep whining though, i'm enjoying it.
Hahahah, no tears here. I'm enjoying your denial and delusion. Either way, keep hating the truth by calling me a hater. You should hate Jon Steroids Jones' cowardice and cheating. You're clearly not a fan of MMA if you support PED using cheats like Jon Juice Jones.

Cheaters never prosper!

P.S. These are what tears look like:

<mma1>

Standard.

I hope they drop the cash too... I am really not fussed if they've been smoking crack or injecting horse semen into their buttocks providing we get the best fighters putting on the best fights.

So Jones has a pet pony? Not surprised. Jones taking dick pills. Yeah, Jones is a dick, and he took the juice.

Last edited:
Hahahah, no tears here. I'm enjoying your denial and delusion. Either way, keep hating the truth by calling me a hater. You should hate Jon Steroids Jones' cowardice and cheating. You're clearly not a fan of MMA if you support PED using cheats like Jon Juice Jones.

Cheaters never prosper!
Let me know when you find this word called Truth, I have been waiting on it since you told your lies.

Continue to have your meltdowns.

Let me know when you find this word called Truth, I have been waiting on it since you told your lies.

Continue to have your meltdowns.
This is the permanent meltdown Jon Juice Jones will have after his physical ban from MMA thanks to USADA.

<mma1>

He doesn't understand, however, the extent of regret that awaits him after the ban, which is worse. Cheaters never prosper. By taking PEDs, being smug about it, and having the gall to consider himself as highly as he delusionally did, it's a deserving punishment.

This is the permanent meltdown Jon Juice Jones will have after his physical ban from MMA thanks to USADA.

<mma1>

He doesn't understand, however, the extent of regret that awaits him after the ban, which is worse. Cheaters never prosper. By taking PEDs, being smug about it, and having the gall to consider himself as highly as he delusionally did, it's a deserving punishment.

What you keep failing to realize tho is that, If Jones never fights again, he has already cemented his legacy as the greatest MMA fighter ever, the GOAT, that sucks to know don't it?

What you keep failing to realize tho is that, If Jones never fights again, he has already cemented his legacy as the greatest MMA fighter ever, the GOAT, that sucks to know don't it?
All retroactively nullified (for any fan who truely loves MMA and respects the integrity and honour of the sport). The only legacy he will have is that of being a PED using cheat who did so to compensate for cowardice.

All retroactively nullified (for any fan who truely loves MMA and respects the integrity and honour of the sport). The only legacy he will have is that of being a PED using cheat who did so to compensate for cowardice.
Ok lil momma, whatever makes you sleep at night, even if its the lies you keep telling to your damn self LOL.

Fact. With the recent bust of Werdumbluck. Now we have two certified cowards and cheats in recent MMA history, forever to be recognized as such.

Jon PED Jones is done.

#USADA bless.

2guxqmb.jpg

Also injection marks @acannxr here's a pic of his fight with OSP, even against OSP he cheated, dude was addicted to cheating.

looool
<mma1>

Hang in there, 'Juice'. Life will go on after your juicing fraud hero is physically banned from MMA and you have no one to vicariously live through. You should've known better than to look up to PED using cowards like Jon Steroids Jones but MMA needs to be cleaned up to maintain the integrity and honour of combat sports.

You live and you learn.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

#USADA Bless

The Brockton Blockbuster never needed roids.

He should be in prison for the impaired driving charge. You know, the one where he hit a pregnant lady with his car and fled the scene?

Who gives a shit about his human cock fighting career? He should be locked up.

He should be in prison for the impaired driving charge. You know, the one where he hit a pregnant lady with his car and fled the scene?

Who gives a shit about his human cock fighting career? He should be locked up.

I agree how is he NOT locked up?

I have a strong feeling that after the CSAC debacle that he won’t be fighting for a long time.

I have a strong feeling that after the CSAC debacle that he won’t be fighting for a long time.
That feeling is true.
The cheating coward Jon PED Jones is done. It would be a blasphemy for justice if a reputable organization like USADA who is responsible for maintaining the integrity and honour of MMA as a professional combat sport would let the criminal cheater in Jon Jones return to the octagon until after serving a minimum of a deserved hefty sentence. And once he justifiably returns as an old man off PEDs, he'll get smashed by any top 10 LHW as that's his true potential.

Cheaters never prosper.

Back