Evidence of Jones' Guilt

You just pick an easy target because you're a bias mark...and I'm willing to bet you're non-Black (probably white telling by your passion to hate Jones). That's how see-through you really are. You obviously have an agenda.
Keeps bumping because you flood it with responses.

Tell's me @RawkyMarciano really gets your salty panties in a bunch and you feel the need to lash out because of your own lack of accomplishments and wasted opportunities in life.

Cheer up man.
Pro-wrestling vocabulary and race-baiting in the same post <Lmaoo>.

The worse thing about jones is that he’s going to be considered a “ could’ve been fighter.” Dude came in and singlehandidly cleaned out the division. Was on a tear before his physical peak and we might have to miss that because he fucks up constantly. The act he put on in the beginning of his career was annoying. Now if he comes back his legacy will always be questioned.

The sad thing is that he’s probably not trolling. For some people that is the highest level of discourse they are capable of.

Haters are actually PED usage sympathisers. Keep sharing the evidence against the coward that is Jon Jones who took steroids to mask is innate cowardice and try to defraud his way to success. Cheaters never prosper. His hypocrisy, criminalistic habits, and propensity to PED usage will forever define him. The physical ban by USADA will be just the icing on the cake.

Honestly, I've always been a staunch USADA hater. I don't think this is a serious sport, so I don't think it should be tested like one.

Why should combat sports be any less serious than basketball or football?

Why should combat sports be any less serious than basketball or football?
The fact that basketball and football have league systems in which champions are decided via merit, whereas in the MMA business the promotions decide who challenges for titles regardless of merit, and the champions basically tell the many promotions what to do.

The fact that basketball and football have league systems in which champions are decided via merit, whereas in the MMA business the promotions decide who challenges for titles regardless of merit, and the champions basically tell the many promotions what to do.

If all orgs were doing what Bellator used to do with their tournament format would that legitimize the sport to you?

No. It's evidence against a cheating coward who ruined MMA in arguably UFC's prime years. A blemish in the history of MMA that needs to be removed because of the negative precedence it set (advocating PED usage). USADA bless.

Cheaters never prosper.
man you are full of hate

do you believe in "clean fighters"?
lol

Copied directly from the Sherdog User Rules thread stickied at the top of this forum:
  • No Fighter Bashing - Criticism is fine, but flaming is not. Please note that an unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing. In regards to female fighters, posting inappropriate, sexual or graphic comments is considered trolling and fighter Bashing. This applies to their relatives and loved ones as well.
un·sub·stan·ti·at·ed
ˌənsəbˈstan(t)SHēˌādəd/
adjective
  1. not supported or proven by evidence.
Everything I've written is substantiated with evidence, which disproves your false accusation of fighter bashing. Try again ;).
don´t get emotional

i like it when I write like 3 words and betas google stuff and copy and paste. maybe you spent like 5 full minutes

working for daddy?

If all orgs were doing what Bellator used to do with their tournament format would that legitimize the sport to you?
Would take the orgs to open doors to inter organisational tournaments, Olympic recognition, and a tier/league system that made fighters opponents mandatory, not chosen by an executive in an office with an emphasis on promoting certain fighters.

Pipe dreams I know.

Would take the orgs to open doors to inter organisational tournaments, Olympic recognition, and a tier/league system that made fighters opponents mandatory, not chosen by an executive in an office with an emphasis on promoting certain fighters.

Pipe dreams I know.

I understand what you're saying but I guess I take it seriously because I know the fighters themselves take it very seriously. They've dedicated their lives to it.

man you are full of hate

lol
Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth.

Re-evaluate your beliefs, son.

Integrity, honour, respect, true fighting spirit, and real men do exist. Jon Jones isn't one of them, He's PED using cheat and coward who will be rightfully banned from MMA.

I understand what you're saying but I guess I take it seriously because I know the fighters themselves take it very seriously. They've dedicated their lives to it.
Totally, and I'm not saying that they're not athletes, nor taking away from their dedication in any way... This whole MMA thing is very new, and it hasn't been structured in a way that truly benefits anyone apart from the promotion itself, and a select few fighters...

Obviously the things that need to happen to truly even the playing field between fighter and promotion are so many, and would change the game, its unlikely to happen, which is a shame because so many great fighters get ignored, and so many prospects get held down.

I'd support an independent governing body coming in and really making this a proper sport with a proper structure, because right now its a chaotic paperchase and nobody has an end game except the fighters, and they have no idea where their own ceiling is.

don´t get emotional

i like it when I write like 3 words and betas google stuff and copy and paste. maybe you spent like 5 full minutes

working for daddy?
I don't get emotionally invested over trivial matters, but they're fun for killing time. Fun fact: the post you quoted took me less than 30 seconds to write up :D.

man you are full of hate

lol
Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth. Re-evaluate your vision.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheater who will be rightfully banned from MMA for being an absolute hypocritical coward. He will forever be recognized as a PED using fraud. He has cheated and will suffer from the consequences. The ban will just be the beginning of the years of punishment that his falsely "attained" legacy will bring him as his image is irreversibly tarnished and he is exposed as an absolute cheat and coward. It's cemented in MMA history.
Resorting to PEDs in professional combat is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. It's not a coincidence that PEDs are banned in professional sports, especially MMA. Jon Juice Jones' entire MMA record is for all logical and rightful purposes in question and nullified to 0 wins in the eyes of people who can see the shame and disgust in his PED usage.

And it's now obvious that due to his propensity to PED usage, eye-gouging, 12-6 elbowing, joint-manipulating, hypocritical condescence, criminalistic behaviour (hit and run of a pregnant women of all people), ducking his true weightclass is somethinghis non-existance integrity and honour have no problem against. He's the epitome of a coward who took PEDs in a weightclass below his natural bodily dimensions, and the PEDs likely helped him achieiving the cowardly, indignant weight cut.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, andcheaters never have and never will prosper.

@TrueFightFan
@NorrisB

A thread for all the Jones hating crybabies to rejoice. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

A thread for all the Jones hating crybabies to rejoice. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Evidence in this thread is irrefutable truth!
Jon Steroids Jones is done!

Last edited:
Evidence in this thread is irrefutable truth!
Jon Steroids Jones is done!
Of course you was coming to have your meltdown. Sorry for interrupting the Jon Jones meltdown session. Keep them tears coming lil momma. Rejoice.

Nothing in this thread is truth, all speculation by the Jones crybabies.

I got some tissue?

Of course you was coming to have your meltdown. Sorry for interrupting the Jon Jones meltdown session. Keep them tears coming lil momma. Rejoice.

I got some tissue?
looool
<mma1>

Hang in there, 'Juice'. Life will go on after your juicing fraud hero is physically banned from MMA and you have no one to vicariously live through. You should've known better than to look up to PED using cowards like Jon Steroids Jones but MMA needs to be cleaned up to maintain the integrity and honour of combat sports.

You live and you learn.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

#USADA Bless

Back