Evidence GSP will fight the winner of Diaz vs Mgregor

"Nate Diaz? I am not impressed by your performance!!!"

French accent

"Conor will defend the FW title" ~ D.F.W.

He didn't say unify. He said defend. TS is correct. Conor vs GSP at FW in NYC!!!! Holy crap.

seems like the ufc and gsp are stalled in negotiations - they're both sending messages through social media and interviews but there seems to be a stall at the moment - if they can get on the same page, i think there are lots of interesting options available - i doubt nate diaz and gsp will fight though

Good points except that the NY card is in Nov. last I heard

That aside your points are still valid... & another one is that GSP is talking a lot about how he could make 155.

That aside Mac fights Aldo next... so if Mac beats Nate at 202, it takes the zing out of GSP/Nate.... but opens it up for GSP/Mac Feb. after Mac fights Aldo.

More intriguing is GSP takes the 155 title while Mac defends 145 & then Mac steps up & fights GSP for the 155 title. Then Nate gets a shot at Mac for the title.

If you're the UFC though, do you take that chance on Mac losing to Aldo. Do you take the chance of GSP losing to whomever holds the 155 belt. or do you put the 2 together while the getting is good & both of em are still rock starz.

... or whatever

Diaz or whatever.jpg

Last edited:
If Conor wins he fights Aldo though- we're led to believe at least.

If Nate wins then Nate/GSP will be a fantastic novelty fights everybody should get excited for.

If Conor wins he fights Aldo though- we're led to believe at least.

If Nate wins then Nate/GSP will be a fantastic novelty fights everybody should get excited for.

He wont fight Aldo. He can't make 145 now. He has added mass, and you can't use an IV to rehydrate. He would die making 145 at this point. His coach recognizes it does not make sense for the long term as well.

He wont fight Aldo. He can't make 145 now. He has added mass, and you can't use an IV to rehydrate. He would die making 145 at this point. His coach recognizes it does not make sense for the long term as well.

But wasn't his last fight against Jose with the IV ban?

And he'll have time to lose the muscle mass.. it's not super hard.

Back